Re: Help

  • T Lee Buyea Fla.News Service
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 4, 2013
      There is no reason to hook into your house wiring, Just charge batteries
      and then power 110 Volt inverters to power what ever you want to power
      From what I hear unless you can slip it past the gov regulator nazzies
      they will require you to hook it up to your power system and pay you for
      unused power you feed back to them, The only problem is that then make
      you have a several million dollar liability insurance policy in case
      your power hurts one of their employees wotking on the power lines if
      they have their power turned off, In other words they force you into a
      $5,000 a year insurance policy to save $500 a year in electricity,
      Because they do Not want any competitors in the electricity generating
      business like you
    • Kirk McLoren
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 4, 2013
        not true

        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 14, 2013
        • Kirk McLoren
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 14, 2013
            no description, just we have it

            Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 14, 2013
              Here's some likely excuses to not divulge details ...
              HAWK

              1. It's "almost" ready for public Engineering Evaluation - just a few more tweaks requiring time, money or resources.
              2. It's in operation in our secret test facility but can't be shown until patents have been finalized.
              3. It was working yesterday - we don't know what happened and we are investigating.
              4. It's working, but not going public until we have good security in place.
              5. It was stolen and we're negotiating to get it back.
              6. Government Men in Black SUV's confiscated it pending NSA approval.
              7. Waiting for a new physical principle to be properly credited (example-Negative Friction)
              8. Is under an NDA (non-disclosure-agreement), so it's not his decision
              9. Is waiting for the patent to come through first
              10. Bureaucratic disagreements keep delaying the release date
              11. The PMG's keep failing because of poor QA - we just have to find the right unit
              12. It can't be released until various lawsuits are settled
              13. Is afraid for his life and won't come forward until he feels more secure
              14. Is trying to improve it with ... (new N95 neodymium magnets, for example)
              15. Is a working stiff and doesn't have time or money to starts producing them
              16. Is waiting for the political climate to improve
              17. Won't invite anyone to his house to see it because his wife is easily upset around strangers
              18. Is super-paranoid and can't trust anyone except his brother who returns in a few weeks
              19. Needs seed money -send $$$ to Nigerian partner. OK - I have not actually heard this one, but it seems SO LIKELY that it could happen.