Re: Fwd: Future Energy eNews

  • garys_2k
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2012
      Thanks for sharing that, interesting REAL science is very good to read.
    • T Lee Buyea Fla.News Service
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2012
        Real science is very good to read ?

        As opposed to crazy people liKE the Wright Brothers, Tesla, the Dr that
        staRTED ORGAN TRANSPLANTS ?
        uS SMART PEOPLE ALL ALREADY KNEW nOT TO PAY ANY ATTENTION TO THEM, nOT
        JUST WHILE THEY WORKED ATTEMPTING THEIR ADVANCES BUT SOME OF US LIKE
        sCIENTIFIC aMERICAN WERE STILL SAYING THE wRIGHT bROTHERS WERE NOT
        FLYING AFTER MANY SUCCESFULL FLIGHTS

        got stock on capitals ?
      • PAMELA NEIL
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2012
          For those of you who haven't worked it out already ---------------------- the original author of this thread, was simply saying, 'I'd rather read this kind of ^&*£,
          than the kind of ^&*£, sent into free_energy by its members'!   Perhaps the 'true' scientists, would like to borrow my 'scientific wheelbarrow', as they have done
          in the past?   They, (the 'true' scientists) use it to move the goal posts ----------- once again!

          BILL.

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 27, 2012
            Pamela,

            Are you saying that among those here, you are a "true" scientist?

            Thanks!