Site for shareing Schematics for Free Energy Devices

  • opneng302
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2012
      The times has come my friends, together with friends around the globe we have setup a virtual library for free energy devices.

      Here you can find almost anything about Tariel, the SR193 replica and experiment results from my team (trawnik, mrstanleyz, huudat and few more)

      http://library.open-energy.ws
      Only for uploading files you need to rehister a username but a valid email is not needed!

      We also mirroring all files because the gov. try to take the site down.

      USA Public Mirror (Texas) http://192.211.49.220/

      For any question just hit me up at YG or mailto trawnik@...

      PS: I also can provide secure webhosting for your projects (Wordpress,Drupal or just a basic Accont with FTP/MySQL Database) Again. just email me.

      Warm regards
      Trawnik