We got passover.

  • Daniel Siedelmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2012
      At 6:43am September 24, 2012 I was awakened from a sound sleep by what I would call a supernova of our Sun in progress.

      I have the ability to sense neutrinos from the Sun. Molecules with three symmetrical oxygens allow me to sense neutrinos approximately 10 KeV to 40 KeV range and from experience I can determine what the Sun is doing at the moment. I have sensed supernova of our Sun in progress several times previously. This was a rather big event on the scale of events.

      The solid core and the fusion core of the Sun got a lot hotter in the following minutes.

      There was another burn at 7:34am and maybe a third at 8:19am. The spacing between the burns is the last three pulsars in the pulsar train which I called for today.
      The pulsar train I called had a RA of the center of the galaxy and DEC 8° degrees off. There could have been several hundred pulsars in that particular train.

      We have been getting earthquakes at -20° latitudes neighborhood which is the declination of the pulsar train since September 18, 2012. Pulsars draw a line around planet Earth with earthquakes at the same latitude.

      I just checked the earthquake records and there are a few more earthquakes which I can attribute to the incoming pullsar train. But there was no great earthquake.

      I made the right prophesy call and changed the solar programs. We got passover of an event that would have been remembered for thousands of years on the other timeline. On this timeline everyone but me got to sleep through it and the world looks the same today as yesterday. No continents sunk. Glass in those high rise buildings is intact. No tsunamis crossing the oceans. No memorial for the dead. God and I were on the job protecting Earth.