Re: [free_energy] Re: Pneumaticelectric Power Generating System

  • Autymn D. C.
    Message 1 of 23 , Aug 31, 2012
      Under 1%.  You didn't answer me.  What is the formula for power in terms of ft./s?  And ft.-lb./s is not torque.  You never took a class in your life I'll bet.

      -Aut

      Message 2 of 23 , Sep 1 8:13 AM

        Message 3 of 23 , Sep 1 3:13 PM

          Message 4 of 23 , Sep 3 9:50 PM
            Never said anything about its density.

            -Aut

              " Its self-lift is the same (Newton); it can't lift another body the same (Newton and Coriolis). Subs need to adjust ballast for depth to be neutrally buoyant; they are open unlike your rotor. By the way, your 62# is only good for a depth of 1 foot; where your rotor starts it's much heavier "
                Funny, I thought that water, as a fluid, could not compress and become 'heavier'. Te PSI may go up but the density will remain the same. Is this not the main principle behind Hydraulics?
            Andy

            Message 5 of 23 , Sep 9 8:15 PM
              Pressure times area is heavier there, and something thinner would be shot up harder than near the surface.  Why don't you know this?

              -Aut

              Message 6 of 23 , Sep 10 9:10 AM
                oh, aut!
                you pretend to represent yourself so much as smart...
                why all these years you refuse to comment this stuff?
                http://www.besslerwheel.com/murilo/index.html
                can't you reach to a mechanic logic? hmm?
                here is a real challenge, darling!
                take care!
                murilo

                To: adriancerny@...
                CC: free_energy@yahoogroups.com
                From: lysdexia@...
                Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 20:15:03 -0700

                Message 7 of 23 , Sep 10 10:36 AM
                  first question...

                  What causes the spacing to expand and stay that way?
                  I don't see any "stop" or such to do that. Though I was
                  thinking, maybe you could switch magnets physically
                  to either attract or repulse.

                  To: adriancerny@...
                  CC: free_energy@yahoogroups.com
                  From: lysdexia@...
                  Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 20:15:03 -0700

                  Message 8 of 23 , Sep 10 12:46 PM
                  • 2 Attachments
                  • 221 KB
                  first response:
                  - you didn't look at it carefully.
                  - so... take a look at file detail.
                  as ever, take care!
                  murilo

                  To: avalanchedrive@...
                  CC: free_energy@yahoogroups.com

                  To: adriancerny@...
                  CC: free_energy@yahoogroups.com
                  From: lysdexia@...
                  Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 20:15:03 -0700

                  Message 9 of 23 , Sep 10 5:21 PM
                    That's not the only pressure.  A free-body diaghram would show the bulk of watter above and its downward pressure (huge), the bulk below and its downward pressure and normal upward pressure (These cancel to rest.), the float and its downward pressure (near 0) and normal upward pressure (huge).  Therefore the float shoots up by the pressure above.

                    -Aut

                    Message 10 of 23 , Sep 10 6:57 PM
                      You wrote some BS about the expansion's PV at more than what was supplied by the input.

                      -Aut

                      If I am understanding you correctly, you think my machine will work as I described it.
                      Andy

                      Message 11 of 23 , Sep 10 7:56 PM
                        I'll quote your other email to me: "PV?"

                        If you don't know what PV is, and neither P nor PV here is power, then there's no hope in your maths.  It doesn't matter if you get another power; everything does this.

                        -Aut

                        IF by what you wrote that I get more power OUT than I put IN, then yes. That is what the math says.
                        Andy

                        Message 12 of 23 , Sep 11 7:34 AM
                          I still don't see any ratchet or mechanism to keep them apart.
                          I see how your "gear" can push them apart but what keeps them apart?

                          To: adriancerny@...
                          CC: free_energy@yahoogroups.com
                          From: lysdexia@...
                          Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 20:15:03 -0700

                          Message 13 of 23 , Sep 11 1:04 PM
                            dear,
                            pls take a look at this:
                            - a chain corner falls and when in touch to the hook will start to turn and OPEN
                            - at this instant a small BAR will fall and form a TRIANGLE
                            - this triangle (or all other triangles) will respond to your question
                            It's all there!

                            To: avalanchedrive@...
                            CC: free_energy@yahoogroups.com
                            From: jaemsjohn@...
                            Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 07:34:06 -0700

                            To: adriancerny@...
                            CC: free_energy@yahoogroups.com
                            From: lysdexia@...
                            Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 20:15:03 -0700

                            Message 14 of 23 , Sep 13 6:42 AM
                              ... and...
                              ... and... this twice fast speed is reached in the perimeter, after expansion is done...
                              about 'equal force product' on both sides, no trouble if set is 'hold' or suspended!
                              any other question?  8)

                              Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 01:11:31 -0700
                              From: flytch@...
                              To: avalanchedrive@...

                              no chalenge here at all... one side would have to move twice as fast as the other... speed and the number of pieces would equal on both sides and it would stop...

                              To: adriancerny@...
                              CC: free_energy@yahoogroups.com
                              From: lysdexia@...
                              Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 20:15:03 -0700