Re: full movie

  • wayne
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 1, 2012
      Creationism is not a theory, it is a claim and an unsupported claim at that.

      --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, Kirk McLoren <kirkmcloren@...> wrote:

      >  full movie
      >

      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIZAAh_6OXg&feature=related%c2%a0
      >

      > love the music track
      > -Kirk

    • Mr. J
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 1, 2012
        Unsupported?

        Hmmm, I guess your email just evolved.

        Obviously it couldn't be created.

        - j-

        Creationism is not a theory, it is a claim and an unsupported claim at that.

        --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, Kirk McLoren <kirkmcloren@...> wrote:

        >  full movie
        >

        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIZAAh_6OXg&feature=related
        >

        > love the music track
        > -Kirk

      • wayne
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 1, 2012
          " Obviously it couldn't be created."
          What could not be created?

          --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, "Mr. J" <jaemsjohn@...> wrote:

          > Unsupported?
          >
          > Hmmm, I guess your email just evolved.
          >
          > Obviously it couldn't be created.
          >
          > - j-
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Mr. J
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 1, 2012
            Your email.

            It also seemed to me that the very big white elephant in the room is man himself.
            He creates things from his dreams. Hence creationism is proved.

            Then we get to evolution... just algorithms and echoing of creations that work.

            Cheers
            - j-

            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 20, 2012
              Although your response is clearly a strawman, and has nothing whatsoever to do with creationism vs evolution, even your strawman smacks of ignorance.

              Yes, his email did "evolve". It evolved from the process of him learning to read and write, it evolved from the production of machinery starting out with counting beads and ending up with computers that allow people to communicate on Yahoo Groups. Oh, it most certainly "evolved".

              --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, "Mr. J" <jaemsjohn@...> wrote:

              > Unsupported?
              >
              > Hmmm, I guess your email just evolved.
              >
              > Obviously it couldn't be created.
              >
              > - j-
              >

              > ________________________________

            • Mr. J
              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 20, 2012
                Actually not.

                Man creates. That is a fact. This therefore proves "creationism/intellectual design" exists.
                Then again, so does the wave form of evolutions.

                cheers

                Although your response is clearly a strawman, and has nothing whatsoever to do with creationism vs evolution, even your strawman smacks of ignorance.

                Yes, his email did "evolve". It evolved from the process of him learning to read and write, it evolved from the production of machinery starting out with counting beads and ending up with computers that allow people to communicate on Yahoo Groups. Oh, it most certainly "evolved".

                --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, "Mr. J" <jaemsjohn@...> wrote:

                > Unsupported?
                >
                > Hmmm, I guess your email just evolved.
                >
                > Obviously it couldn't be created.
                >
                > - j-
                >

                > ________________________________

              • scottw76051
                Message 7 of 15 , Aug 20, 2012
                  Actually, yes.

                  What gave him the ability to create? Was he born with it? Did he just plop out of the womb with the physical, cognitive and analytical ability to send that email? Was he born with the technology at hand to send it?

                  --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, "Mr. J" <jaemsjohn@...> wrote:

                  > Actually not.
                  >
                  > Man creates. That is a fact. This therefore proves "creationism/intellectual design" exists.
                  > Then again, so does the wave form of evolutions.
                  >
                  > cheers
                  >

                  > ________________________________

                • Mr. J
                  Message 8 of 15 , Aug 21, 2012
                    Does it matter how man got here? Obviously, evolution doesn't address that fact. Only Big Bang religious fanatics seemingly have that answer.

                    No, the question is creationism / intelligent design. Well if man can create and he does the answer is emphatically yes.

                    Finally, man was born with the technology... it is called imagination, creativity, and effort. Some are born savants and can write an amazing symphony or melody to rapture.

                    Evolution is the post wave echo form after an initial creation.

                    Cheers

                    What gave him the ability to create? Was he born with it? Did he just plop out of the womb with the physical, cognitive and analytical ability to send that email? Was he born with the technology at hand to send it?

                    --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, "Mr. J" <jaemsjohn@...> wrote:

                    > Actually not.
                    >
                    > Man creates. That is a fact. This therefore proves "creationism/intellectual design" exists.
                    > Then again, so does the wave form of evolutions.
                    >
                    > cheers
                    >

                    > ________________________________

                  • Autymn D. C.
                    Message 9 of 15 , Aug 21, 2012
                      Which fact, whether it matters or how man got here?

                      Evolution (variation, speciation, generation, familiation, classification in the tree of cladoghenesis) happens at every step of RNA and DNA transcription and replication and reproduction, where the biggest mutators come after a worldwide catastrofè (see extinction event or extinction-level event) wipes out most of a deme so that the variant ghenetics are no longer in equilibrium and inbreeding between carriers of dominant allèles amplify those into new fænotýpes.

                      As for the development of hominids, I like this list: http://google.com/search?q=%22tree+canopies%22+monkeys+glaciation.

                      -Aut

                      Message 10 of 15 , Aug 21, 2012
                        Because you blindly and ignorantly cling to the fallacy that man can create, everything you say after that is equally untrue.

                        Man cannot create. Man can rearrange and/or reassemble what was already there. Man can discover what was already there. Just as the laws of thermodynamics tell us that nothing can be created, nor destroyed but simply transformed.

                        You flatter yourself to deign that you can create something. You can't.

                      • Mr. J
                        Message 11 of 15 , Aug 21, 2012
                          This does get a little deep now.

                          Their quickly becomes apparent that we have a semantic issue to first address.

                          What is "creation?"

                          Once we can agree upon that question we can address the issue of origination.

                          In the interest of keeping the party going, I will deign to suggest that creation is
                          in fact the orchestration of pure energy wave forms. This orchestration manifests
                          itself to quirks, quarks, angels on pin, to atoms, molecules, stars and us.

                          Then their is the issue of "Law" that you cite. Was this Law deigned from a higher
                          power nailed into clay mandalas? It is also a peculiar law in that is cites "nothing."
                          What is this nothing that cannot be created that this law addresses. Is this law
                          time domain specific and holds up against the orthodoxy of pre and post big bang?

                          So, back to you. What is creation?

                          Because you blindly and ignorantly cling to the fallacy that man can create, everything you say after that is equally untrue.

                          Man cannot create. Man can rearrange and/or reassemble what was already there. Man can discover what was already there. Just as the laws of thermodynamics tell us that nothing can be created, nor destroyed but simply transformed.

                          You flatter yourself to deign that you can create something. You can't.

                          --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, "Mr. J" <jaemsjohn@...> wrote:

                          > Does it matter how man got here? Obviously, evolution doesn't address that fact. Only Big Bang religious fanatics seemingly have that answer.
                          >
                          > No, the question is creationism / intelligent design. Well if man can create and he does the answer is emphatically yes.
                          >
                          > Finally, man was born with the technology... it is called imagination, creativity, and effort. Some are born savants and can write an amazing symphony or melody to rapture.
                          >
                          > Evolution is the post wave echo form after an initial creation.
                          >
                          > Cheers
                          >

                          > ________________________________

                        • scottw76051
                          Message 12 of 15 , Aug 21, 2012
                            If you cannot argue with logic, talk in circles.

                            And it's "there".

                            And the whole point of the discussion was to refute your comment that an email was "created", which was most capably accomplished.

                            But don't let that keep you from "creating" more smokescreens and diversions....

                            So their....

                          • Kevin
                            Message 13 of 15 , Aug 22, 2012
                              I wanted to join this evo-creationist debate...but I suffer from premature ejaculation when I mentally masturbate!
                            • Mr. J
                              Message 14 of 15 , Aug 22, 2012
                                Well, depending on your recovery time, there is still opportunity!

                                It gets quiet around here. I miss good ol' Buddy.

                                Bless his creative soul.... or was that his evolved mind?

                                And there nothing is better to stir up the minions then a little red/blue, eve/cre8,
                                dem/rep, tesla/volt, team rivalry.

                                As long as the fans come back and spend their evo/cre8 "digits", I will continue to laugh to the bank.

                                - j-

                                I wanted to join this evo-creationist debate...but I suffer from premature ejaculation when I mentally masturbate!