In my opinion, Eric Krieg is a liar

  • PAMELA NEIL
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2012
      To you all,
                       After asking Eric Krieg the name of someone who is capable of building a mechanical device for me,  he (Eric), writes
      back to me with the opinion of ANOTHER skeptic, (Eric, is also a sketic), that the theoretical device, won't work!
      I never asked for another opinion, to start with!
      There was NO refference to my design WHATSOEVER ---------------- just the opinion of this so-called 'friend' of  his, whom he
      (Eric), does not name. I was also told by Eric, that he,  (Eric) had not even seen my design! I think this is DISGUSTING!
      I wrote back to Eric, saying I disagreed, but that I would believe a piece of mechanism that DID NOT WORK, that was designed by
      a non-skeptic in the first place!   Try to make me wrong!
      Knowing the majority of members, who are allready 'skeptics', I expect a 'backlash' of opinions, in favour of Eric.
      Perhaps there is someone 'out there', who is a non-skeptic, who is capable of designing this piece of mechanism for me, AND building it!

      BILL.
    • Laurent DAMOIS
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2012
        Pamela do you have a drawing, a link or a previous post of what you want, I will see if I can do something for you
        Laurent DAMOIS
      • PAMELA NEIL
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 3, 2012
          Thankyou Laurent,
                                         I must tell you first, Laurent; my name is BILL --------------- Pamela, is my wifes name.   I simply use her
          laptop/computer, and her email address.

          I will need your private email address, so I can send my notes etc.., as an attachment to an email.   I am more than willing to give
          you the oportunity to take a look ---------- it would be really great if you could come up with the 'missing' mechanism.

          THANKYOU,

          BILL.

          P.S.   This design, needs to be kept quiet about ----------- at least, for the time being!

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 5, 2012
            A liar? What happened, you sent him plans and he wrote back telling you that he and another expert looked them over and told you they won't work? That's lying? He was trying to save you money.

            Look, any machine shop will be willing to build whatever you need so you can see if it will work. But I heard a couple of alarm bells:

            - You say that you're sick, that's too bad. If you can't supervise the building and assembly of the device, who will?

            - You appeal for someone to back you for this, a venture that you say will have a very good chance of working. Does this mean that you have no money to put up?

            Do you expect to hand over some plans, have someone finance the construction of a device that is actually UNlikely to work, without a chance of being reimbursed? Why would someone do that?

            IMHO, Eric tried to save you, or himself, from spending money on something that is apparently obviously unworkable. That is his privilege (especially if his money was involved).

            - Gary

            --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, PAMELA NEIL <pamela.neil@...> wrote:

            > To you all,
            >                  After asking Eric Krieg the name of someone who is capable of building a mechanical device for me,  he (Eric), writes
            > back to me with the opinion of ANOTHER skeptic, (Eric, is also a sketic), that the theoretical device, won't work!
            > I never asked for another opinion, to start with!
            > There was NO refference to my design WHATSOEVER ---------------- just the opinion of this so-called 'friend' of  his, whom he
            > (Eric), does not name. I was also told by Eric, that he,  (Eric) had not even seen my design! I think this is DISGUSTING!
            > I wrote back to Eric, saying I disagreed, but that I would believe a piece of mechanism that DID NOT WORK, that was designed by
            > a non-skeptic in the first place!   Try to make me wrong!
            > Knowing the majority of members, who are allready 'skeptics', I expect a 'backlash' of opinions, in favour of Eric.
            > Perhaps there is someone 'out there', who is a non-skeptic, who is capable of designing this piece of mechanism for me, AND building it!
            >

            > BILL.

          • Laurent DAMOIS
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 5, 2012
              Reply to garys_2k:

              You are right, me also I don't think that Eric is a liar, I think like me he was careful, because after helping to design, you must pay to achieve a device that is not your device. What is remarkable is that Bill (Pamela) wrote me that he has photos (pictures) of a system that works.

              Laurent DAMOIS

            • PAMELA NEIL
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 5, 2012
                Expert, my foot.   You Gary, should try reading all the 'posts' ------------------- If you did, you would know what I'm
                talking about.   Let me 'put you wise'; 1st, I asked Eric to name anybody, who was maybe a member of this forum -
                -------------- to help me in my quest for free energy.      I at no time said my device was a P.M.machine.   Eric said that!
                What I DID say, was that with the help of getting this piece of equipment made ------------ it would probably BECOME
                a P.M machine.
                He, (Eric) then got his 'friend' who he reckons, is a " rocket engineer", to give me his opinion on the device I designed. He
                Eric, at this point in time, had not even bothered to look at the design, but admited both he and his 'friend' were already
                skeptics. His 'friend', then tells me it wont work, because even with the weights having a greater collective distance on one side ------
                it will not overbalance , on that side. Rubbish!    Eric refuses to name his 'friend', whom he (Eric) insists has 'promoted'
                I guess you could say, various items, that he (Erics 'friend'), has sold.   I asked Eric to name just 1 article his 'friend'
                'promoted' ------------------- he did not ------------- in fact, it must have been a great relief, when I myself, did not bother
                pushing about his 'friends' promotions.   BTW, the device is still not built --------------- so., it is STILL not a P.M. machine.
                I did NOT ask for an evaluation on my device!    This kind of thing has escalated 'out of control', and has even gone further,
                He has taken the mickey out of my age, something I can do nothing about, and in a mickey-taking way, hoped I wouldn't
                spend my pension in the pursuit of free energy.   I AM unwell, another thing I can do nothing about.
                I asked for help, and got all this.    And YOU, Gary, are standing up for him.   I could go on ----- but that would be a waste
                of time.

                BILL.

                P.S.    Some of these emails were from Erics other website, so they won't show up onTHIS site!

                P.P.S.    Do everybody, (inc.yourself) ,one big favour, READ ALL THE EMAILS -------------'posts'.

                A liar? What happened, you sent him plans and he wrote back telling you that he and another expert looked them over and told you they won't work? That's lying? He was trying to save you money.

                Look, any machine shop will be willing to build whatever you need so you can see if it will work. But I heard a couple of alarm bells:

                - You say that you're sick, that's too bad. If you can't supervise the building and assembly of the device, who will?

                - You appeal for someone to back you for this, a venture that you say will have a very good chance of working. Does this mean that you have no money to put up?

                Do you expect to hand over some plans, have someone finance the construction of a device that is actually UNlikely to work, without a chance of being reimbursed? Why would someone do that?

                IMHO, Eric tried to save you, or himself, from spending money on something that is apparently obviously unworkable. That is his privilege (especially if his money was involved).

                - Gary

                --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, PAMELA NEIL <pamela.neil@...> wrote:

                > To you all,
                >                  After asking Eric Krieg the name of someone who is capable of building a mechanical device for me,  he (Eric), writes
                > back to me with the opinion of ANOTHER skeptic, (Eric, is also a sketic), that the theoretical device, won't work!
                > I never asked for another opinion, to start with!
                > There was NO refference to my design WHATSOEVER ---------------- just the opinion of this so-called 'friend' of  his, whom he
                > (Eric), does not name. I was also told by Eric, that he,  (Eric) had not even seen my design! I think this is DISGUSTING!
                > I wrote back to Eric, saying I disagreed, but that I would believe a piece of mechanism that DID NOT WORK, that was designed by
                > a non-skeptic in the first place!   Try to make me wrong!
                > Knowing the majority of members, who are allready 'skeptics', I expect a 'backlash' of opinions, in favour of Eric.
                > Perhaps there is someone 'out there', who is a non-skeptic, who is capable of designing this piece of mechanism for me, AND building it!
                >

                > BILL.

              • PAMELA NEIL
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 5, 2012
                  I did not say I had photo's of a 'working 'P.M.machine.   What  I DID say, was I had photo's of  a non-working machine,
                  that proved overbalancing did take place -------------------- this can't be dismissed/refuted.
                  I also, offered you the oportunity, to make a lot of money, that you refused, saying you were already rich, by having a wife
                  2 granchildren etc..-------------------- in which case, I must be richer than you, I have a wife, 2 sons, and 2 daughter, and 8 grandchildren!
                  If Lauren, you choose to live your life in a fantasy world ------------- carry on!
                  OH!, by the way, Lauren designed the missing mechanism!
                  I'm sorry,. but you are deffinately two-faced.
                  What do you do Lauren ------------run with the hare, and hunt with the hounds?

                  BILL.

                  You are right, me also I don't think that Eric is a liar, I think like me he was careful, because after helping to design, you must pay

                  to achieve a device that is not your device. What is remarkable is that Bill (Pamela) wrote me that he has photos (pictures) of a system that works.
                  Laurent DAMOIS

                • scottw76051
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 13, 2012
                    So Pamela, let me get this straight. You actually want someone to build a perpetual motion machine for you, AND you want them to do it with THEIR money?

                    That's ballsy for a lady...

                    Typically, most crackpots would at least build a non-working device for you, if you put up the money. This takes it all to a whole new level...