Monthly meeting

  • Central Missouri Hydrogen Workshop-Hatton
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 2, 2011
      To all Members of «email»,

      To: all Members of Yahoo Group free_energy,

      From: Central Missouri Hydrogen Workshop-Hatton

      Come to our next monthly free Central Missouri Hydrogen Workshop in Hatton Missouri on Saturday, July 9, 2011 at 7:00 pm. in Hatton, Missouri. USA

      For those who can’t make it to Hatton, we are providing online attendance through ANYMEETING’s software. You do not need to download any software because all the software is on their site. Send an email request to hydrogenworkshop@... and I will send you an invitation.

      Art Shafer     573-387-4512

      Bill Halliday 573-893-6191

      Come to our free monthly workshop, Central Missouri Hydrogen Workshop in Hatton Missouri, for building simple Hydrogen-On-Demand (HOD) generators/boosters for gasoline/diesel motor vehicles. This fuel-boosting device attaches to the engine and uses a chemical electrolyte and the vehicle's alternator to split water into oxygen and hydrogen (Hydroxy Gas hydroxy gas). The Hydroxy gas is added to the engine resulting in a leaner, more efficient burn, to substantially boost miles per gallon on some vehicles and cutting CO2 emissions. We welcome everyone from newcomers to experienced HOD booster builders. Various boosters will be displayed and if you have a booster or a boosted vehicle, feel free to bring it to share. We can run tests on your device if you like. Coffee and snacks are provided as we sit in a circle and informally discuss all aspects of building, installing, configuring and problem-solving various hydrogen booster designs. We cover individual experiences, where to get parts, how to compensate for the vehicle's computer system, the safety and history of hydrogen use, etc. We also discuss other alternative fuels and energy devices, such as wind/solar or wherever the discussion leads.

      Here are the driving directions:

      1. From I-70 take exit #144/HATTON
      2. Go North on MO-M – for  5.2 mi
      3. Turn Left on STATE RD E(MO-E) - go 1.2 mi

      The only church on the left in Hatton is where we usually hold the workshop. Look for a small sign in the front yard that says the meeting is here! Park in the parking lot and come inside.

    • Central Missouri Hydrogen Workshop-Hatton
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 6, 2011
        To all Members of «email»,

        To: all Members of Yahoo Group free_energy,