Dr. Steven Jones Circuit Gives Evidence of 8x OVERUNITY!

  • William Alek
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
      Hello all,

      On the PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR, I talk about Dr. Steven Jones public
      domain overunity circuit:
      http://pesn.com/2011/05/27/9501835_Steven_E_Jones_demonstrates_overunity_cir
      cuit/

      Professor Jones has developed a variation of the 'Joule Thief' circuit and
      has shown evidence that its output is eight times greater (COP = 8) than the
      input as measured by a state-of-the-art oscilloscope. He is open sourcing
      his solid state design to help speed its development and implementation, as
      well as to answer the scientific question of where the energy is coming
      from.

      During the first part of show, I talk about how THEY'RE sticking it to us
      with higher energy cost this summer with NO government oversight or
      protection:
      http://www.nypost.com/p/news/business/the_living_easy_the_driving_is_hard_9m
      zb1aAfj4bpC8X63YYKhI#ixzz1NpuzjntE

      "... Goldman Sachs' crystal ball is proclaiming that oil will soon soar to
      $135 a barrel, and likely have service stations jacking up fuel prices to $5
      a gallon in New York just like the summer of 2008 that preceded the
      recession. ..."

      Food, water, air and energy are all strategic weapons used by the NWO
      against the people.
      http://VortexNetworkNews.com

      Bill

      ---
      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.
      10645 N. Tatum Blvd., Ste C200-436
      Phoenix, AZ 85028
      PHONE: 602-626-8115
        > http://pesn.com/2011/05/27/9501835_Steven_E_Jones_demonstrates_overunity_cir
        > cuit/

        He demonstrated nothing at all except measurement mistakes.
        Overunity doesn't need a battery. Nevertheless if an energy source is used, at least the device must be running during a much longer time than the source allows. Overunity claims imply a selfsustaining and duplicable device. It is not the case here. This announce is outside of any science. I built myself this simple circuit. Efficiency is around 60%.
        The lack of deontology of most actors in free energy, proponents as well as "inventors" (in fact pseudo-inventors) is very disappointing.