The Energy Solution Revolution by Dr. Brian O'Leary

  • dgw7777777
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 1, 2010

      The Energy Solution Revolution by Dr. Brian O'Leary - The true story of the promise of clean, renewable energy (and of those who wish to suppress it)

      "This book is a tremendous and fascinating effort, and one that is very desperately needed. This is a book the real researchers will have in their home library permanently." - Tom Bearden, author of Energy From the Vacuum

      Dear NaturalNews readers,

      Here's a new book on clean, renewable energy that you need to know about: The Energy Solution Revolution. Authored by Dr. Brian O'Leary (former NASA astronaut and now resident of Vilcabamba, Ecuador), this book is available directly from Truth Publishing at http://www.truthpublishing.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=PRINT-CAT21550

      Navigating the world of so-called "fr.. energy" is difficult at best. But this new book by Dr. Brian O'Leary brings you the most crucial information you need to know about clean energy, from a pioneer physicist in the field who knows his stuff.

      This book covers:

      • The suppression of clean energy (who's doing it and why)
      • How new energy might truly help solve the big problems in our world
      • Why conventional physicists resist clean energy
      • Why the climate crisis calls for a new, clean energy source right now
      • The ethics of using (or not using) each of the available clean energy sources
      • How to take action to help make clean energy a reality

      ... and much more.

      This 272-page book is fully indexed and referenced, and it's loaded with wisdom that explains both the energy problems and energy solutions now facing us.

      You can learn more about the author, Dr. Brian O'Leary, at www.BrianOleary.com

      Then pick up this book, The Energy Solution Revolution here:

      http://www.truthpublishing.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=PRINT-CAT21550

      To your health and wellness,
      - Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

      P.S. This book is offered with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee from Truth Publishing. I'm sure you'll love it, but if you don't, return it for a full refund (minus shipping).

    • wayne
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 5, 2010
        The only suppression I am aware of is the suppression of real science by woo believers like Bearden.