Honda the first?

  • xingu1306
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2010
      This is neat…I want one!!! youtube.com/watch_popup?v=cuIJRsAuCHQ
    • garys_2k
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
        Want what? The blond, brunette, or the gadget?

        I don't know about the gadget, I'm lazy enough right now as it is. If I had that it'd be harder than ever to keep the weight down.

        --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, "xingu1306" <xingu1306@...> wrote:

        > This is neat…I want one!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=cuIJRsAuCHQ

      • Dick Seegers
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
          Oh, come on guys, this a funny but totally out of the order gadget.
          And Gary I like all three of them.