Re: [free_energy] Re: Cube Solar Panel

  • SpaceTrooper50
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 1, 2010
      Not convince!
      If this formula in forth diminsion does not work it's maybe my formula has to be adjusted.
      What if we use 200 watt solar panel and add a reflector mirror? If this does not work the last protocol will be to disassemble it, bring it outside and wait for the Sun.
      Gary back me up on this for once! What is your opinion in positive and negative is this going to work?

      John,

      From: SpaceTrooper50 <spacetrooper50@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: Re: [free_energy] Re: Cube Solar Panel
      To: free_energy@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, January 16, 2010, 4:21 PM

      This sounds like it's going to work!  I'm not an expert on this and I think Gary knows that.
      I bought my first solar panel over ten years ago. It was suppose to keep the car battery charge, it never works. This things need to be plug-in to cigarette lighter port, but I think in order for this to work you have to have the ignition key and this thing is only 4 Watt -:)

      John,

      From: SpaceTrooper50 <spacetrooper50@ yahoo.com>
      To: free_energy@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, January 16, 2010, 9:00 AM

      Can you elaborate a little bit more on this' because I don't think Gary can experiment on this right away to give us a definitive answer.

      From: SpaceTrooper50 <spacetrooper50@ yahoo.com>
      To: free_energy@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, January 15, 2010, 11:07 PM

      Is your Data scientific?

      What I want to do is to create a cube of Solar Panel. So I need six 40 watt "square Solar Panel" and a 20 watt stobe light to put in the midle. Of course I need,charger, inverter, a battery to store the energy and to draw 20 watt of power for the strobe light.  Capacitor can be use but this is not a good storage of energy for this experiment capacitor are expensive.

      John,

      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 1, 2010
        True, this reflectors is for some solar panels that are not square specially the one with higher wattages. It's pretty much to make this squared. The other area of this application is if you want to use four panels or less instead of six, or with different shape thanks.

        John,

        If you use a mirror and cover the entire area of your panel as extra input to shine on your panel it will not double the output of the panel. However an increase in output can be observed.

        --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, SpaceTrooper50 <spacetrooper50@...> wrote:

        > Not convince!
        > If this formula in forth diminsion does not work it's maybe my formula has to be adjusted.
        > What if we use 200 watt solar panel and add a reflector mirror? If this does not work the last protocol will be to disassemble it, bring it outside and wait for the Sun.
        > Gary back me up on this for once! What is your opinion in positive and negative is this going to work?
        >
        > John,

      • SpaceTrooper50
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 1, 2010
          Please be advice that this experiment can reach a Hi-voltage curent that can cause electricution or serius injury to individual. Make sure that when working on electrical power
          that a proper safety procedure is in place to you or the people around you. I cannot be held liable for the technical problem that can result due to improper procedure or lack of safety protocol. For safety issue http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/electrical/index.html
          thanks
          John,

          True, this reflectors is for some solar panels that are not square specially the one with higher wattages. It's pretty much to make this squared. The other area of this application is if you want to use four panels or less instead of six, or with different shape thanks.

          John,

          If you use a mirror and cover the entire area of your panel as extra input to shine on your panel it will not double the output of the panel. However an increase in output can be observed.

          --- In free_energy@ yahoogroups. com, SpaceTrooper50 <spacetrooper50@ ...> wrote:

          > Not convince!
          > If this formula in forth diminsion does not work it's maybe my formula has to be adjusted.
          > What if we use 200 watt solar panel and add a reflector mirror? If this does not work the last protocol will be to disassemble it, bring it outside and wait for the Sun.
          > Gary back me up on this for once! What is your opinion in positive and negative is this going to work?
          >
          > John,

        • SpaceTrooper50
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 4, 2010
            I opened the book that is sealed many years ago. This book contained the knowledge of who we are spiritually. I found out about the reptilian which is the most kept secret in the history of this planet. Many people think they originated from different planet for this reason and not consider this is artificila intelligence of spirit that can transformed people.
            This is why the give me an expiration protocol until to this day.
            John,