Re: [free_energy] 165 eters, 165 primary gods

  • Mr. J
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2009
      Man I could sure use some of that eter.

      From: Miklós Borbás <borbasmiklos@...>
      To: Free energy <free_energy@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 1:59:34 PM
      Subject: [free_energy] 165 eters, 165 primary gods

      In my experiments I'd make reactionless drivers. A lot of time I can't explain these working, untill theses start to tolking me!!!
      Every my thruster is moved by some eter, basic. Eters are told to me very much:

      In the universe was a very big problem to make living, to make live, making existence for eters. Our god (we pray for him) is a secundary god, he is made like a combination of 165 eters.

      But our god was evil, hes goal is to making wars (in all of our history), and our god isn't got informations about living peaples, not at all toward the 165 primary eters. Our god was stopt informations was must for the creation.

      Creation of the life in all of the universe was imagined by 165 prymary eters like starting live in the earth, and later goting informations from our secundary god like patterns for making lives in all of the universe.

      But our little god was evil (he is shame by wors in our history, and got no informations) .

      I'm extremy forced to getting information' s for prymary, extremy high powered gods from 2004, for making zions in all of the universe. Yesterday, after my 2.526.376 very high mindes, zions are created!

      This is all, peaples!

      Miklos

    • Mohammed Alkhamis
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2009
        Hello,

        This is good to solve the problems of starvation
        around the universe

        Alkhamis

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2009
          There are no gods. Better plan on solving starvation problems a different way.

          --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, Mohammed Alkhamis <moh_alkhamis@...> wrote:

          > Hello,
          >

          > This is good to solve the problems of starvation
          > around the universe
          >
          > Alkhamis

        • Miklós Borbás
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3, 2009
            --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne Gage" <waynegage@...> wrote:

            > There are no gods. Better plan on solving starvation problems a different way.
            >
            > --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, Mohammed Alkhamis <moh_alkhamis@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hello,
            > >

            > > This is good to solve the problems of starvation
            > > around the universe
            > >
            > > Alkhamis

            Sorry Alkhamis, I'm very serious. There are 165 gods very hungrys for live....

            Miklos