Re: Voofee proof-of-concept

  • Tom Schum
    Message 1 of 431 , Apr 1, 2008
      Somehow this doesn't look right. It's too early in the morning for
      me to be trying to think deeply! Sorry it doesn't appear to be
      working because it looks like the torques would cancel in each turn
      since the field reverses halfway thru the gap.

      I better stick with getting a "true" radial gap motor to work!

      Still, the basic idea is to shunt the field around the current return
      wire (per turn) so it cannot interact with the field. This is to be
      done by embedding each return wire in ferrous material of some kind.

      Tom Schum

      --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Schum" <thomasjschum@...>

      Message 431 of 431 , Jul 3, 2010
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the free_energy
        group.

        File : /Tom Schum/Roberval_Debunk.pdf
        Uploaded by : thomasjschum <thomasjschum@...>
        Description : Roberval Gravity Engine Debunked!

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        thomasjschum <thomasjschum@...>