Re: [free_energy] Re: The fun in Physics, or where do I go wrong?

  • Autymn D. C.
    Message 1 of 44 , Oct 31, 2007
      --- "Gary S." <garys_2k@...> wrote:
      > That's where things go wrong, trying to apply
      > kinetic energy formula
      > to an object with a non-zero rest mass. Such objects
      > can not, ever,
      > move at the speed of light, so considering such an
      > object at light
      > speed is meaningless -- it cannot happen.

      Gary is still full of addle--which I say because the
      censors hate when I call him full of shit. In one of
      my original posts on this group I wrote a proof for a
      finite mass at celerity from the wave-argument. So
      such objects can, ever, drift at the speed of liht.

      Celerity is also variabil/variant in media. As media
      are everywhere, it's very possibil for matter to be at
      lihtspeed.

      -Aut
    • Wayne Gage
      Message 44 of 44 , Nov 12, 2007
        --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, "Gary S." <garys_2k@...> wrote:

        > Is that really true, that you can use any frequency to represent a
        > given note, as long as the progression was right? That doesn't sound
        > right.
        >
        > Wayne's link showed the frequencies for various flavors of c, and that
        > led me to this page showing the fundamental frequencies for all notes
        > on a piano:
        >
        > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piano_key_frequencies
        >
        > Did someone say that the sharps and flats were not supposed to be
        > identical, as shown on that page?

        Are you talking about transposing.

        http://cnx.org/content/m10668/latest/

        I had a friend who could easily change a song to a different key by
        using the circle of fifths.
        He had practiced enough so that he could do it as a matter of routine.