Re: [free_energy] hey Leysander

  • ismael aviso
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 1, 2006
      ERIC, Just make your $15,000 + my $2,000 agent fee ready and you will be $17,000 less millionaire before 2007

      Ledysander

      Eric Krieg <erickrieg@...> wrote:
      about another month has gone by - any dates set for a demonstration that
      would clearly show way more power than could possibly come from
      batteries? or maybe a demo showing something self running for days on
      end even with out any excess power?