business 051201 0100 HST

  • c_b_kauai
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
      DSTesla, A powerful business group has become interested in the diode
      array. This adds urgency to involving your wealthy referral.

      Aloha, Charlie
    • Tom Schum
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
        More power to you! I hope you succeed with this. It is high time the
        second law fell. We can't afford to keep propping it up, and we need
        the benefits of the diode array. Even the skeptics will come around
        once they see real results.

        By the way, I am developing a circuit design to watch for the very
        small power levels you mentioned earlier (10 E-15 watts). Not sure I
        can make a detector that sensitive but maybe an order of magnitude or
        so less will suffice. Then I can test the large-area germanium
        photodiode. It is something I am interested to do, so it makes a good
        hobbyist activity for me.

        Somebody asked for the second photodiode, which I sent them. No
        further communications from them, but I still have the first unit so I
        can do a tests on it.

        After that, I want to test the 1K array of 1N34A diodes....

        The sensitive circuit design will also allow me to probe the really low
        limits to rectification action. I think part of the lack of data in
        this area is due to the fact that most curve tracers measure current
        instead of directly measuring rectification action, and rectification
        requires a "sink" that sits at a more or less constant DC voltage, and
        dissipates more or less constant rectified power. So it takes special
        test equipment (more capable people than I would argue against this
        point).

        I can recommend the Analog Devices AD8551: very low cost, very low
        offset voltage (1 uV), very low supply current, low bias current, very
        high gain, highly temperature-stable, well-suited for low-level DC
        amplification with high stability. I am using 4 of them in the design,
        still to be built...

        Tom Schum

        --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, "c_b_kauai" <c_b_kauai@y...> wrote:

        > DSTesla, A powerful business group has become interested in the diode
        > array. This adds urgency to involving your wealthy referral.
        >
        > Aloha, Charlie

      • dstesla
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
          Charlie

          The best case scenario would be for you to discuss what you are
          working on, the Diode Array, with the individual himself. If you would
          like to write him a letter explaining what you are working on, perhaps
          in simple terms and then technical terms, as well as one that explains
          your current situation as well as the history of your endeavor, I
          could hand it to the individual in person. He will, without question,
          issue a response in a timely fashion. He would likely have some of the
          high techs research the concept to ensure that it is viable, that is
          to say, if he initially takes interest in it. I and others know him
          and members of his family well. Perhaps the best approach would be to
          meet with him in person and this can be arranged.

          To be honest, I am concerned about the entire idea as one must
          understand that there is likely an immense amount of opposition to an
          alternative energy. If the opposition feels that what you are working
          on is viable, God only knows what the future holds for you and your
          invention. The world must be ready for such a thing and such is not
          the case at this time. The world will be ready when those who are
          currently opposed to an alternative energy suddenly find themselves
          fully supporting it. At a time when the world and it's inhabitants are
          on the brink. The time for free energy is not now, when that time
          comes, BuddyRay will reveal that which he has kept hidden in his
          basement for years, a most peculiar amplifier, and will then rule the
          world and bring hope to the wretched.

          Let me know what you think, thanks.

          Me