Tabletop Reactor and Disclosure

  • Paul Van Komen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001
      Dear Chris,

      I have been following your posts with interest for some time. I respect you and sure hope you are onto something. I don't have your level of  scientific understanding but I can work out some simple things, like this....

      Tabletop = portable = throw in boot and drive over to see Eric = $10,000 + independent endorsement = interest from investers = funds you are after

      And speaking of endorsement, thank you C_Syridis for the links to the Disclosure Project. I have been telling people for years, and very few believe, now I have endorsement.

      It's actually amazing to watch different peoples reactions when I show them. Most glance at the page, say "It's bullshit!" and turn away. I don't think any on this group would be like that, so if you didn't view these, here are the links again. They are must see.

      videos: http://www.connectlive.com/events/disclosureproject/

      website: http://www.disclosureproject.org

      The future is looking exciting. Will there be a saving discovery or invention or disclosure at the eleventh hour? Or will the human race degenerate into a cesspool of eco-disaster, war and general chaos?

      It's our choice, each and every one of us must do what we can.

      Paul Van Komen
      pvk@...