FE - update

  • eric krieg
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2001
      There is a group dedicated to people who feel they have been mistreated by GEET:

      People who feel that they have been defrauded in business deals can easily file a compalint with the FTC from:
      https://rn.ftc.gov/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01

      The following is an attempt to sell a free energy design called ELSA over ebay:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=1230474303

      You can learn about ATMOS clocks which run off subtle air temperature changes from:
      http://www.compadapt.com/atmosletter.html

      The following is from another email list:

      Subject: Announcement from Jim Cox
      Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 16:16:35 -0700
      From: Patrick Bailey <pgb@... (Patrick Bailey)>

      Announcement from Jim Cox
      (Received in Feb. I was awaiting more info.):

      Patrick:
      Take note of the following items and
      post/distribute as you see fit:

      1. The regular AG Conference held in Reno is
      canceled for the year 2001, in deference to Jerry
      Decker's new conference in Dallas June 16/17 (bush
      country). I will offer him a video report/update on my
      "dean drive" research for showing.

      2. A new start-up company is being formed in Reno
      called Inertiacraft Technology Corporation (ITC), and
      a catalog sent out shortly offering many exciting new
      products for sale related to inertia experiments and
      propulsion, as well as a new website for the same. The
      core products will be GILS Thrust Modules in the 10,
      100, 1000 and 10,000 lb lift category for various
      customer applications (to be developed over 5 years).

      3. My phone number listed at the <padrak.com/agn>
      website is no longer operative. I will be
      transitioning over to a new location during February
      and will post a new number when it is available
      (unless I get a cell phone). Contact point will be
      Mr.Kita for any questions or problems. Accordingly,
      there is a suspension of newsletter activity since
      everything is boxed up for moving.

      4. The new company (ITC) will hold an investor's
      meeting in the month of April/May in Reno. Attendence
      is by invitation only to qualified investors. Purpose
      is to raise $1,000,000 to form the core corporate team
      and launch the new product line. Fee for the meeting
      is $1000 and is limited to 100 persons. I currently
      have four prototype items ready for commercialization
      (to be on display). Highlight of the meeting will be
      demonstration of the 4-unit GILS self-lifter. Also,
      there will be a presentation of concept designs for
      the Personal Back-Pak Self Lifter and the Two
      Passenger Inertiacraft Vehicle. Inertial propulsion
      technology is in its infancy so a review of the
      technology issues (such a clutch reliability and
      passenger safety) will be offered, as well as patent
      status, followed by a question/answer session. Contact
      Jim Cox directly via e-mail (bootstrapcox@...>
      if think you are qualified and desire to attend.

      5. My heartfelt thanks go out to all of my
      supporters over the last 3-4 years of AGN
      subscribers/conference attendees (despite the
      shoe-string operation) but which gave me time and a
      little financial aid to pursue by inertial propulsion
      investigations. You all now represent the core team
      from which we can now enter a new age in the
      transportation industry that could parallel the
      information technology revolution we have already
      experienced. Update your resumes! Bill Gates, I am on
      your tail!!!

      6. I now have a video (30 minute)data summary of all
      the key tests on the Gravito-Inertial Lift System that
      prove indisputably its stunning unidirectional lift
      characteristics. This includes, besides the bathscale
      50% weightloss (1999 AG Conference), but the digital
      electronic strain gauge weightloss of 90%, and recent
      "action" and "reaction" force transducer measurements
      as well as vectoring on ball bearing wheels. This
      video cost is $50 including shipment. Make checks to
      James E. Cox Enterprise, P.O.Box 71151, Reno, Nevada
      89570-1151.

      7. Finally, a special thanks to the Bay Area Support
      Group consisting of Dr.Bailey, who has been my
      webmaster (the blind leading the blind), with whom I
      expect to do additional business vs LHMC projects, and
      Creon Levitt at ISSO for their conference support and
      handsome consulting payments regarding AG tradeoffs.
      Lastly, a long and loyal friend, Ron Kita, who is
      definitely FAMILY!

      -- JIM COX======================

      ==================================

      The following is from that Indian FE anti gravity guy:
      gurbakhsh_mann@...

      The message summary:
      --------------------
      FROM: gurbakhsh_mann@...
      DATE: Tue, 8 May 2001 05:35:05 -0700 (PDT)
      SUBJECT: MANN GRAVITY-CUM-BUOYANCY MACHINE

      Hello, I,Gurbakhsh Singh Mann (Inventor) claim to have
      invented MANN GRAVITY-CUM-BUOYANCY MACHINE-A PERPETUAL
      MOTION MACHINE- prime mover for power generation in a big
      way and for other useful purposes on 03-05-2001.Almost all
      the details regarding design and benefits of this machine
      are the same as have been given regarding TWO BIGGEST EVER
      INVENTIONS FROM UTILITY POINT OF VIEW OF THE WORLD:- 1) MANN
      GRAVITY MACHINE(M.G.M.)and 2)MANN BUOYANCY MACHINE(M.B.M.)
      invented by me on 29-10-1997,given on the internet since
      19-11-1997 at http://www.pugmarks.com/biz/gsmann/ and alsogiven in
      e-mails sent to free_energy @yahoogroups.com upto
      25-04-2001- except difference in its working
      principle.

      In MANN GRAVITY MACHINE(M.G.M.)weight/weights and
      in MANN BOUYANCY MACHINE(M.G.M.) closed -in hollow
      object/objects are such provided as to move the
      machines at considerably high speed for power
      generation and other useful purposes,but in MANN
      GRAVITY-CUM-BOUYANCY MACHINE both weight/weights and
      closed in hollow object/objects are such provided as
      to move the machine automatically-horizontally at
      considerably high speed for power generation and other
      useful purposes.
      This machine is also a horizontal machine.With
      this the number of my inventions -PERPETUAL MOTION
      MACHINES- has been increased to three.
      All these three machines as per my vision- are
      growth engines for Global Development and can boost up
      economy of different countries of the
      world-considerably.

      GURBAKHSH SINGH MANN(INVENTOR)
      PROP.MANN GLOBAL ENERGY SOLUTIONS
      S.C.O.-277,Sector-35/D,
      Chandigarh,(India)
      Ph-(0172)660263
      E-mail-gurbakhsh_mann@y...
      Dated-08-05-2001.
      --------------------
      --
      http://www.phact.org/e/
    • eric krieg
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5 6:50 PM
         The Museum of Unworkable Devices -this has a great classification of different early FE and PM designs.

         HOT OFF THE PRESS VOLUME 8 NUMBER 3 - this is electrifying times - this issue is FE
        the following is from one of their roving reporters with permission:

        Dear Eric, I just posted this...  I thought you might want to also read:
        http://www.remyc.com/mantransforms.html where I write about my own troubles trying to hand out an article by Peter Lindemann at a recent conference in New York City.
        Remy C.
        ed-at-large Electrifying Times

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2001
          A good page on a kooky free energy idea using mag tape
          http://users.groovy.gr/~pps/pps.htm

          The following are a number of writings from others:

          Nick Nelson claims to have found a way to "see" which way to align a magnet
          to make a free-running motor.

          Here is some data RE that:

          http://www.keelynet.com/temp/vortex/vortex1.htm

          He will be at the INE Conf. in SLC Oct. 25-26.

          http://www.padrak.com/ine/INECONF01.html

          The Institute for New Energy Web Site has been updated at:

          http://www.padrak.com/ine/

          NOTE: The INE/EEMF 2001 Conference is Friday and Saturday,
          October 26-27, 2001 in Salt Lake City!
          SEE: http://www.padrak.com/ine/INECONF01/html
          For all of the details and the Draft Conference Program!

          Most New Data Files are at: http://www.padrak.com/ine/index.shtml#INE_RECENT

          All new revisions are in this file: http://www.padrak.com/ine/REVISIONS.html

          ------------- ------------------------------------------------------------
          Date Included Additions, Expansions, or Revisions
          ------------- ------------------------------------------------------------

          Oct. 3, 2001 Added:
          New pages for all file links in these files:
          Subjects and Authors
          People and Organizations
          Products
          Revisions (this file).
          Added:
          Advanced Energy Research vs. UFOs & Antigravity:
          Friends of Foes? - Paper from NEN Sept. 2001.
          Updated:
          All JNE Files.
          JNE Ordering Info.
          JNE Author Instructions
          INE Members Info.
          NEN Authors Info.
          Site Counter = 741,979 (Working again. Weird.)

          Oct. 2, 2001 Added:
          New pages for all file links on the main page
          (target="_blank" in all the HTML file links).
          Journal of New Energy, Vol. 5, No.s 1-4 (4 files)
          Updated:
          INE Conf. 2001 Announcement
          Products
          Subjects
          Deleted link to "Common Law" (outdated) on the main page.
          Site Counter = (Busted today. Weird.)

          Oct. 1, 2001 Updated:
          INE Conf. 2001 Announcement
          Site Counter = 740,001

          Sep. 27, 2001 Migration of all website files by Verio to new IP/name/etc.
          Supposed to be transparent to all users.
          Required many changes on my files.
          New email procedures for me.
          Increased disk space by a factor of 4! Now 100 mBytes!

          ================================
          Future Horizons
          Advanced Technology
          Newsletter October 4th, 2001
          http://www.futurehorizons.net

          Our new item of the month is:

          Ion Propulsion Motor Plans-
          Step by step plans show you how to build several different types
          of ion propulsion motors. The motors will spin by ion propulsion
          alone and have served as a test bed for much of our research
          into ion propulsion antigravity systems. Plans contain photos
          and diagrams for construction. It is easy to build and contains
          a parts list to help you find all the necessary parts. We also
          have fully assembled ion motors available on our website. To
          power the ion motor you will need a high voltage power supply
          of at least 20 kvdc. We also sell these as plans(item# HIDC)
          and fully assembled(item# HIDZ).
          #IOPM info-$20.00

          Place an order by October 12th and recieve the above plans
          for FREE!!! Yes FREE!

          We have also updated the Hoverboard section of our website
          with a few new photos.

          Please check out our website for more info on these and other
          amazing items.

          http://www.futurehorizons.net

          Message: 1
          Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 08:28:55 -0000
          From: popenergy@...
          Subject: ||||||| The Free Energy Club (of the DC / VA / MD Area) |||||||

          Free Energy Explorers:

          Live in the Maryland/Baltimore/Washington DC area? Do you notice you
          are suddenly alone when you speak aloud about the latest free energy
          development? Frustrating yourself building small free energy projects
          only to end up mumbling questions in the dark? Wishing you could
          borrow the tools and knowledge of a fellow explorer? Then look here...

          THE FREE ENERGY CLUB (DC/VA/MD Area Chapter)!!!

          Check out the perks!

          * Exchanging ideas with fellow energy explorers
          * Sharing tools, equipment and experience to help build, test, and
          tweak those projects
          * Increased resources in the form of tools, knowledge, labor,
          contributed by group
          * Group projects
          * Satisfy that hunger, free energy and potluck meals!

          If you are interested in Free Energy Club,
          e-mail: popenergy@...
          =====================

          The following is a quote from Eugene Mallove about a quote of mine:

          This is a worthless, ignorant opinion by a "True Believer Skeptic" who
          does not understand science 101. He has not consulted the published
          scientific literature, particularly in the cold fusion field, or tested
          actual devices to form this opinion. As the progress of true science and
          the history of cold fusion and new energy science has shown and clearly
          will show in technological development, Mr. Krieg is an ignoramus and a
          bigot.

          Dr. Eugene F. Mallove, Editor-in-Chief
          Infinite Energy Magazine
          Cold Fusion Technology, Inc.
          PO Box 2816
          Concord, NH 03302

          ====
          Considering the source, I take that as a great compliment.

          Eric Krieg
        • eric
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 5, 2001
            Boyd Cantrells writings along the lines of violating the 2nd law of thermodynamics:

            A good story on Michael J. Marshall's FE scam with a company QSFG

            Paul Pantone got a Federal restraining order against Lee, but Lee says that
            he was not properly served papers so it is invalid.

            The paper "Electrifying News" had a number of credulous puff peices
            promoting FE people.  They have ignored my offers to write a skeptical
            artticle on the subject.   The exciting hype sells, not truth.

             Jack Carey (who types in all caps) seems far more interested
            in just ticking people off than in showing a real demonstration.

            Here's some wacked energy stuff so kooky, it's funny:

              THE GREAT PYRAMID IS A WATER PUMP!!
               =======================================
            The Pharaoh's Pump Foundation --NEWSLETTER--
               http://www.thepump.org
               =======================================
            This free electronic newsletter is published by the
                         Pharaoh's Pump Foundation, Inc.,
            a 501 (c) 3 non-profit educational/research organization.
                EXPARAMENTATION CONFERMES RESEARCH
            At the Pharaoh's Pump Foundation research facility we have
            conducted experimentation that shows the hydraulic designs
            features of many of the Great Pyramid.  We have built a scale
            model of the Subterranean Chamber and lower cuttings.  We have
            DEMENSTRATED the following:

            **The design of the Subterranean chamber is to create a vortex
               in the "pit" in the floor of this chamber.
            **The lesser Subterranean chamber's purpose is to cause water
               to move in a whirlpool.  We have observed this fascinating
               process in our experimentation.

            These features are NOT the result of a "Change of Plans" but are
            functional features of the hydraulic purpose of the Great Pyramid.
            These demonstrations indicate the Great Pyramid was built as
            planed and the design of this structure is to pump water.

                        $50,000 RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP
            Pharaoh's Pump Foundation is offing a Research Scholarship.
            This scholarship is in the amount of $50,000 and the
            requirements are to simply quarry, move and set in
            place 5 casing stones of the size and precision of the
            originals.  This must be done in the manner described by
            traditional Egyptologists.  More information on this is at:
            http://www.thepump.org/

                                  UPDATED WEB SITE
            Our web site has been completely updated and includes a
            series of articles briefly describing how water was used to
            build the Great Pyramid.  These articles include many new images
            to help in understand the unusual building techniques used to
            assemble the Great Pyramid. These articles also show the operation
            of the Great Pyramid as water pump. These articles are at:
            http://www.thepump.org/

            The Pharaoh's Pump Foundation, Inc. is a 501c(3) non-profit
            corporation. Contributions are welcome! Contact: admin@...

            To subscribe: Email your name and the word subscribe in the
            subject to subscribe@...

            To unsubscribe: Email your name and the word unsubscribe in the
            subject to: unsubscribe@...  You can also unsubscribe
            by replying to this newsletter with unsubscribe in the subject line.

            For problems with your subscription or comments: Send an
            email to editor@... and we'll take care of it.

            If your company wishes to become a sponsor our next newsletter
            please contact Steven Myers at admin@... to learn more.
            All contents are the (c)Copyright 2001 of the Pharaoh's Pump Foundation.
            Permission is given to distribute this material in it's entirety.
            Pharaoh's Pump Foundation
            http://www.thepump.org

            ================================

            The following is on Newman:

            For those who believe Joe Newman has invented a free energy machine, let
            me give you the conclusion I came to after spending hundreds of hours
            experimenting with his ideas and studying his books. I was once very
            impressed after hearing about the motors Joe Newman claimed he had been
            building. Joe claimed his motors were able to produce more energy output
            than input. Most of the people I knew trained in physics laughed at me
            for believing that such a motor could be built, but having an open mind,
            and little previous knowledge on the subject of electric motors, I was
            determined to see if I could build a motor as Joe described. After
            reading his book over and over, and watching some of Joes video tapes, I
            could see Joes basic idea for building better electric motors was quite
            simple. One point Joe use to emphasize was that in his opinion, motor
            manufacturers have been misled into believing the electro magnetic
            fields from a coil of wire came from the amount of current passing
            through the coil, and that the wire it self had nothing to do with the
            strength of the field produced. and as a result, Joe claimed they have
            been building motors improperly with a minimal amount of wire, and much
            potential energy gets wasted because of this, Joes belief is that the
            magnetic fields produced in a coil of wire can be made much more
            efficient by increasing the amount of wire used in his stator coils,
            Ideally, Joe says the stator coil should have many miles of wire in them
            so as to create the maximum amount of atom alignment with in the coil
            when electricity is applied, and for the least amount of input current.
            In one of Joes video he does a demonstration which shows the difference
            in magnetic field strengths between a small coil and a large one to
            prove his point, and it is clearly evident there is some truth to what
            he says, but if you lack a firm understanding regarding the use of
            electro magnetism in motors, you will not realize there is a catch which
            he does not mention. I'm referring to the problems you encounter when
            you try and make use of this larger magnetic field in a motor. It is
            called counter electromotive force, or EMF for short. I never understood
            what that term meant until I built my first scaled down model of Joes
            motor. What I discovered was that Joe was correct about more wire in a
            stator coil being an advantage over a small amount of wire, but only to
            a point, what Joe did not mention was the fact that as you increase the
            size of your coil, there comes a point where the addition of extra wire
            does not help produce greater power, not only because of the extra
            resistance from the wire, or the fact that as your coil becomes larger
            your wire becomes further away from the rotating magnetic armature, but
            because of an internal counter force which develops in a coil as the
            armature turns, and it works against your armature turning beyond a
            limited speed. I did not understand why it was when I added additional
            wire to my coil my motor kept turning slower. This went against
            everything Joe had taught in his video tape, and I was at a loss to
            understand what was happening. A gentleman with a good understanding in
            motor design explained this problem to me, He said this counter force I
            observed is a characteristic of any motor, and especially one with a
            large coil like mine. and this counter force would prevent me from ever
            building a motor which was able to produce more energy output than
            input, he told me because my motor was working much like a generator, as
            soon as the generated voltage reached the same level as my power supply
            voltage, this counter force would all ways keep me from seeing more
            energy output than input. This is called Lenz Law, a well known
            principle to motor builders, but I was still convinced Joe had
            something, so I built a special commutator which was shown in Joes book.
            It was a tough one to build on account of the fact that it was built in
            a way which could reverse the current to my coil every 180 degrees of
            rotation, and it also had to be made with special contact segments which
            when rotating would send short pulses of voltage from my batteries to my
            coil as the commutator turned, and in between each input pulse to my
            coil, one more segment was needed to short out my coil. Everything was
            made to very tight tolerances, but I still had no luck when it came to
            getting more energy out of my motor than I put in to it, and the short
            segment of my commutator made the motor run even slower. What really
            surprised me was when I attached a few more very strong rare earth
            magnets to my armature expecting it to turn much faster, and it slowed
            down again. I knew It was not from the additional weight of my magnets
            since they did not amount to much. Once again I was up against the
            counter EMF problem. I became discouraged, and put everything aside
            while pondering where I might have gone wrong. Then I happen to find out
            about a mail list on the internet with many other Newman experimenters I
            could join in conversations with, and among the list members were some
            people who had pretty close contact with Joe, One gentleman I was able
            to speak with, Evan R Soule',Jr The editor of Joes book, and the man I
            would consider Joes chief PR man would often debate with us about Joe
            credibility, or the test results on his motor. I spent about a year on
            the list chairing information with others in hope of having better
            success with my experimental  motor, and over time I kept seeing some
            pretty nasty arguments between MR Soul and other list members who
            started to feel Joe was con man. At first I thought the people who
            attacked Joe were pretty close minded, and Just brain washed by
            conventional electronic theory. but as I grew in my understanding of
            electronics and electromagnetism, I realized there was some merit to
            what others were saying, and I found much of what Joe taught did not
            make sense. I noticed many of his test results on the internet list
            seemed to emit important data one could use to judge if his motor did
            indeed put out more energy than it used. At first I assumed the missing
            data on Joes motor was just a mistake, and when I ask Evan why Joe left
            out such vital data, I got some pretty strange answer about Joe not
            being able to disclose proprietary contractual information, this made no
            sense to me because the information I was asking for would not have
            disclosed private data about Joes construction details, I just wanted
            him to clarify what Joe had all ready stated. To me it just appeared
            that Evan was covering for Joe, and coming up with a pretty poor excuse
            not to answer my simple question. At times when Joe did include all his
            motors performance data, his math was off. So no one really knew what to
            think about Joes test results. This started to anger many of the list
            members. Some of the other tests Joe conducted to prove his motors
            efficiency were quite strange and abstract. It seemed as if he would run
            every kind of test except the simple and obvious method for showing his
            motors true efficiency, and some times he would say things that made
            very little sense to any one. I have seen several occasions where some
            one made a suggestion about some of Joes theory being incorrect, and Joe
            would go into a revenge mode calling them stupid liars, or accusing them
            of being tied in with the "power brokers of the world", and trying to
            undermine him. Often the debates would wind up in some pretty bad
            language when some stated that Joe was wrong about something, and this
            would give Evan grounds to kick them off the list if they did not leave
            of their own free will. Joe also claimed to have a great many enemies. I
            started to feel very perplexed about all I saw, because here was this
            man who at one time was a star guest on the Johnny Carson show on
            account of his controversial motor, and he had several engineers backing
            his work, but I don't know where they all are now. Some of them Joe now
            considers as enemies who have stolen his ideas. in fact, Joe has a large
            list of people he said have stolen his ideas. but I have yet to see any
            free energy motors on the market for sale, including anything made by
            Joe. as I continued to read many unfavorable opinions about Joe, one in
            particular really brought questions to my mind about what Joe was
            claiming. A gentleman named Norm Biss who was a professional motor
            builder was hired to help Joe build his latest motor design, according
            to Norm, Joe had some pretty mixed up ideas as to how a motor should be
            built, and Norm said Joe had stolen a key to the door of his company so
            he could steal the motor one day before the company planed to test the
            finshed product, Norm said Joe was afraid to let any one test his motor,
            but Joe claimed that Norm had not built the motor correctly, and after
            he rebuilt it, he brought it to be exhibited in public, and told
            everyone he would have proof that his motors worked as he claimed. Many
            who did attend this show left in an outrage because Joe did not have the
            motor runing. and those who stayed an extra two days did get to see the
            motor finally run, but their was no equipment attached to the motor that
            would give a quantitative analysis of the motors performance. Joe was
            said to have boasted about all the torque available at the motors output
            shaft, and that no one could stop it with their bare hands, but for
            those who were a bit more scientificly minded, trying to stop a motors
            shaft from turning was not the proof they had traveled many miles to
            see.
            Does Joes motor produce free energy?
            I use to think so after seeing one of Joes videos which showed dry cell
            batteries showing a greater charge after being used in Joes motor, and I
            still wonder how this was possible, but when it became obvious Joe was
            unwilling to do a reasonably simple test in public, and seeing he was
            holding back important details in his test results, I could see
            something was very wrong with the whole story. A very simple test Joe
            could have conducted if he really wanted to prove his motor put out more
            energy than it used would have been to attach a generator to the output
            shaft on his motor, and this could have pumped enough power back into
            his motor to keep it runing with out the use of any batteries. But Joe
            only does very abstract tests which few can follow the results of. I
            have never seen him do a simple easy to follow test which would be hard
            to rig, and I doubt I ever will.
            Dave Maltz

            Dave's Alternative Energy.
            http://www.homezen.com/powersys.html,

            Amazing 3700 hour white LED flashlights!
            http://www.homezen.com/powersys/minilite.htm