Re: The Ismael motor (discovery forever)

  • waynegage2000
    Message 1 of 62 , Jul 1, 2005
      --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, Tom Prucha <tprucha@w...> wrote:

      > If Meyers, Newman, or any of the many others, ever had anything truly
      > unique, it was doomed to failure from the start.

      This makes absolutely no sense at all. It was doomed to failure because
      it could not possibly work. Any speculation on impossible assumptions
      is meaningless.
    • joefriday0001
      Message 62 of 62 , Jul 9, 2005
        Hi Ley,

        > *** The Universal OverUnity CheckList ***

        >>> 1 . Have you actually built the device ?

        > A. Ismael build it.I am witnessed only when it run for 2 hrs. the >2Hp.

        We'll count that as one 'YES' (you need to have a score of 5 yes(s) to
        claim o/u)

        >>> 2 . Have you documented the device enough for third-party
        replication ?

        > A. We are not stupid yet for replication by third party and we are
        >upgrading it for more bigger load capcacity.

        So, that would be a NO.

        >>> 3 . Have you documented the measurements proving o/u enough for third-
        party verification?

        > A. Third party test are welcome ( in public views ) after the next
        uppgraded motor demo, hopefully within this month. The requirement for
        third party are their credentials and their test equipment. It must
        be both a credible.

        So, that is another NO.

        >>> 4 . Do you have pictures and/or videos of your device?

        > A. So far sample demo only at web ismaelaviso.com It was
        dismantled already for upgrading.

        Dismantled?? I thought for sure you would answer yes, but thats
        another NO since it is not running.

        >>> 5 . Have you at least a concept to make a self-runner out of the
        device?

        > A. Read all my previous posted message we already gave at least 10%
        idea how it works.

        10%? That would also be a NO.

        Again, if you can at least answer YES to those 5 simple questions,
        then your claim is welcome in the
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/universalOUchecklist/ Group.

        Thanks!!

        Joe