Saudi Lies

  • noodle resonator
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      Saudi Lies

      --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, Mohammed Alkhamis
      <moh_alkhamis@y...> wrote:
      > Hello
      >
      > Shall we consider it good or bad news?
      >
      > Out to shock the world over Saudi reserves
      >

      > http://www.sundayherald.com/49438

      So apparently the Saudi government is lying about its
      oil resrves.
      Not surprizing. Lying about religion breeds lying
      about everything else.

      And our stupid (ly religious) president is doing
      nothing about reducing our dependance on these
      reprobate towel heads. Either he is stupid and
      believes Bandar Bush, or he is not telling the
      Americam people the truth. What is the use of having
      2400 dollars a month in social security if oil based
      hyperinflation has reduced the payment value to 0.

      http://mail.yahoo.com