Re: This appears to be what the world's looking for

  • Gary S.
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 1, 2005
      --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, "curiousjohn4" <curiousjohn4@y...>
      wrote:

      > --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, noodle resonator
      >
      > > He is a liar.
      >

      > How much are they paying you to trash this free energy community?

      Well, I'm not getting paid anything, that's for sure, but the diode
      array guy is still a liar. No matter how you wish it weren't so,
      diodes generate noise (as do resistors, etc). You can extract nothing
      from diodes trying to rectify Johnson noise, it is theoretically
      impossible (and all attempts to do so have confirmed the theory).
    • Gary S.
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 1, 2005
        wrote:

        > --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, "a_shmendrick" <a_shmendrick@y...>
        > wrote:
        > > These are the laws;
        > > 1 You can't win
        > > 2 You can't break even
        > > 3 You can't get out of the game.
        > >
        > > There is no way to extract energy our of heat without a temperature
        > > gradient. Atoms and molecules simply will not co-operate with you.
        > > Obviously this guy with the heat powered diodes is a crank or a con
        > > artist. Even having a little demon will not work because of the
        > > information problem.
        >
        > Answer these two questions:
        > 1. Have you ever heard of nano technology?
        > 2. You say Atoms will simply not co-operate. Have you studied what
        > Intel has done with atoms? They I ask you again to repeat your
        > statement as being truth.

        For macro scale events, a_shmendrick is absolutely correct. For minor,
        miniscule events that may use the Casimir Effect, some ridiculously
        small amounts of free energy may be available. But not enough to power
        even the most modest device and provide useful work.