free energy

  • Eric Krieg
    Message 1 of 88 , Aug 3, 2000
      Here is a claimbed fringe way of reducing radiation:
      http://www.nucsol.com/

      The following link is an Indian design that wants to use
      Boyd Cantrell's idea to harness the power of evaporation -
      he even references the drinking bird:
      http://www.anandgarh.org/energy-frame.html
      http://www.anandgarh.org

      from Boyd Cantrell to whom it may consern.

      I purchased the book "Wise Cycle Report" and now that I understand it I
      find it to be fascinating. I don't know why it took man so long to come up
      with this concept.

      It's not free energy but it is a new cycle and would be much more efficient
      than the rankine cycle or any other heat engine that I've ever found in the
      physics or thermodynamics books, including the Diesel which is in the area
      of 40%.

      I'm so fascinated by this thing that I want to tell every one about it but
      it's unlawful for me to reproduce any part of it.

      I can only say that the $5.00 I spent on it was worth much more to my brain
      than a Pizza or Movie would have been.

      Sincerely, Boyd

      --

      Eric Krieg eric@...

      http://www.phact.org/e/more.htm
    • Laurent DAMOIS
      Message 88 of 88 , Mar 1, 2011
        No, only because speed = gravity acceleration x time, with gravity accelaration = 9.81 m/s² when time is multiplicated by 2 or 3, speed is multiplcated by 2 or 3
        Laurent DAMOIS