Re: A thought on dark energy...

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 10:51 PM
      Anonymous,

      It is my understanding that no one understands dark energy. The most
      that can be determined is the relative strength of dark energy as it
      pushes galaxies apart. There is this theory and that theory, but no
      one has been able to quantify, identify, duplicate and experiment
      with dark energy (as far as I know). It seems to defy the
      conservation of energy laws and thermodynamics. Quite a head
      scratcher.

      My idea assumes the simplest explanation (Einsteins prefered
      method). It could be verified (or not) by measuring the relative
      acceleration rates of the surrounding galaxies and determining if
      there is a pattern of greater acceleration in two diametrically
      opposing directions away from our reference point. If there is a
      pattern, then my theory holds. If not, then I'm wrong.

      Eric

      anonymous wrote:
      dark energy is more than that. To really understand the evidence for
      dark energy, you need more education than I have which would be a
      masters in physics