37817Re: [free_energy] Free Energy

  • Kirk McLoren
    Jul 29, 2014
      Build one and shut up
       “The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”
      George Orwell

      On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 5:30 PM, "that_prophet@... [free_energy]" <free_energy-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      FED = Free Energy Device
      This FED, (Free Energy Device) is of ancient origins, found in Ezekiel 1:16 this can work as a simple this two pulley mechanism, or as complex as being able to power a UFO, (Ezekiel 1:16). I must bring up the most important aspect about this device, as there is such a heavy spiritual influence over keeping this super simple technology hidden, and what I worry about, is that this technology will be out of reach for the soon coming Tribulation Saints. Maybe it is just the knowledge of how simple free energy is (a DC motor attached to a large pulley, drive a belt connected to small pulley attached to an AC motor/generator that rotates 10 to 100 times, for each rotation of drive motor)
      Scripture of Mathew 24:33 assures us that the Tribulation MUST start before the 2020. http://my2020vision.yolasite.com/
                  In this GEM = (God’s Electricity Multiplier) only need an extremely small amount of power, to rotate your DC drive motor only the once. Since the pulley on your drive motor has a 100 cm circumference pulley connected to it, in the one rotation you go through 100 cm of belt/strap. This 100cm of belt/strap turns your output AC motor 10 times, giving you 10 units of AC electricity. Then you run this AC electricity though a full wave bridge rectifier, to give you more than enough DC electricity to rotate your drive motor.
                  In essence, you are multiplying your electricity, and this GEM could be any voltage that you would like. If this 10 units of AC electricity is not enough energy to drive your input DC motor, then you just add another AC generator to the belt/strap of this mechanism. You could add as many generators to this mechanism as you want, because these AC generators are just free running motors, with practically zero resistance.
                  Your are only putting in the power to rotate a large pulley once, and then though strictly mechanics, you are multiplying the number of rotations, hence you are multiplying your AC electricity. This is how you can seemingly break the laws of thermodynamics, by converting rotations into AC electricity. After all, rotations of large generators is how our 120 volt power supply
      Once built, you should be able to start this GEM running by simply using your hands to rotate you large drive pulley a little, and then this mechanism should start and continue to operate. I believe that this mechanism would continue running indefinitely, or at least until the bearings dried out. Meanwhile, this mechanism should be able to supply a steady output of AC electricity, of any voltage you would like.

    • Show all 73 messages in this topic