37807Re: [free_energy] Drinking bird

  • scottw76051
    Jul 11, 2014
      Pamela:

      Many people say the same thing about Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

      Nobody says that you don't have the right to do anything. You can wear a tinfoil hat and dream of getting rich by playing with magnets, building overbalanced wheels, tying generators to the wheels of your car, or plugging one end of an extension cord into the other end...

      And everyone else has the right to say that you're wrong.

      Pamela said:

      "...I believe, a person, has the right, to believe,
      whatever they want to, with regard to perpetual motion.     If they disagree, that's entirely up to them.   But to know, for a CERTAINTY --------
      they would have to travel to the 'end of time' -------- highly unlikely, don't you think?"

      ---In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, <pamela.neil@...> wrote :

      Eric,
             Whilst I agree with almost everything you have said to me in your 'post', there are 1 or 2 things, that I DISagree with.      First, about using
      magnets for OU.    You stated,  (and have assumed), that using magnets, MUST, somehow, use Metal, in its design ----------------- how about a
      magnet being repelled by another magnet?      Another thing;   Werner Von Braun, had the opportunity, NOT to become a Nazi, he remained a
      Nazi, up until Germany lost the War -------------- with or without the help of Americans, and others!    I believe, a person, has the right, to believe,
      whatever they want to, with regard to perpetual motion.     If they disagree, that's entirely up to them.   But to know, for a CERTAINTY --------
      they would have to travel to the 'end of time' -------- highly unlikely, don't you think?
      BILL.