37650Re: Perpetual Motion

  • lysdexia@sbcglobal.net
    Jan 26, 2014
      --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, John Berry <berry.john22@...>
      > And a fluid aether seems very very messy (not easy to model), so when a
      > static aether was dis-proven (M-M experiment) and when an alternative to an
      > aether was proposed (SR) this left zero room for a lot of phenomena to be
      > explained.

      ether := field.

      > But then Einstein made up for his blunder with SR by also noting that
      > matter is energy (e=mc2) and stating that the aether must exist anyway, and
      > then along came quantum physics that proposes waves and a foamy seething
      > sea of virtual particles, and ZPE, Higgs field, frame dragging, super
      > string.
      > The fluid aether (that has never had a scrap of evidence against it) is
      > essentially reborn under a multitude of different names.

      Do not abuse the meaning of is/be. Mass is not vis any more than width is volume.

      http://dictionary.com/browse/is
      http://dictionary.com/browse/has
      http://dictionary.com/browse/does

      > Once we see that there is more that atoms and subatomic particles, light
      > and electric and magnetic fields, but a medium of space that can have
      > various different qualities impressed on it, many mysterious spooky things
      > start to look explainable like the spooky poltergeist like results
      > Hutchisongot, oh and ghosts and poltergeists become possible too, as
      > does explaining
      > telepathy, links between twins etc...

      In my model the field and mote are identical, a corollary to Newton's, Coulomb's, and Yukawa's laws--namely, their r-domain (which := field)--which bound motes below and to Hubble's, Snell's, and Einstein's laws which bound motes above.

      The Hutchison effect meseems magntostriction, diathermy, and Lenz effect with hýsteresis.

      Gosts/eýd¾monia/cacod¾monia must be the result of Argand bodies: http://www.quora.com/Quantum-Mechanics/Why-dont-we-see-quantum-weirdness-in-everyday-world/answer/Autymn-Castleton.

      No: http://google.com/search?q=%22ideomotor+effect%22; http://google.com/search?q=mesmerism.

      What I ween from this new confirmation of Orchestrated Objective Reduction is that the neocortex is environmentally persistent; its kaotic or anharmonic modes are what forbid its decay: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/01/140116085105.htm. However we do not often see gosts at streams, seas, or anywhere wet or much outdoors which should mean that these short circuit wit (vis/pneýma).

      > On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 11:07 AM, George Wiseman <wiseman@...
      > > wrote:
      >
      > > Amy et al,
      > >
      > > I do have a magnetic configuration that puts out more energy than I put
      > > in; actually I hold it still and it accelerates on it's own when I let it
      > > go. I'll be posting a video next month, as I have a few other projects
      > > taking up my time at the moment.
      Another hick who can't spell its.

      > > > From: amy_littledove@...
      > > > To: free_energy@yahoogroups.com
      > > > Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 20:41:35 -0800
      > > > Subject: [free_energy] Perpetual Motion
      > > >
      > > > Hello members. I have been a member of this group for many years. I only
      > > check in occasionally. I have seen many claims of "free energy" and
      > > "perpetual motion" by quacks and frauds, dreamers, schemers, and scammers (
      > > you know who you are). But is there anyone here who legitimately believes
      > > they have defied laws of physics, and created true overunity devices?
      > > >
      > > > Please don't bore me, and everyone else with tired old cliche's about
      > > the Wright Brothers Edison, etc. ( who honed their inventions in complete
      > > compliance of physical laws).
      > > >
      > > > I have read the last hundred or so posts, and as far as I can tell, the
      > > only people who believe in defying natural laws are tin-foil wearing
      > > freaks. Am I wrong?

      Yep: http://www.quora.com/Physics/Have-the-known-true-laws-of-physics-ever-been-broken-ever/answer/Autymn-Castleton.

      I would soon like to formalize a new class of device called ICE, the Intensive Curl Engine, that undoes these exact laws. One kind is my brainchild, the Perpetual Radiator-Conductor, that exploits the discontinuity between the Stefan-Boltzmann and Newton-Kelvin laws, namely the disparate equilibrium temperatures of two bodies. Also I believe the Scharnhorst effect allows one to harness negative vis to provide a perpetual cold sink to undo the Nernst theorem, most likely in the potential minimum of iron-nickel nuclei.

      However I need to read up on radiative heat transfer to look for contraindications, such as if emissivity varies on the same order as temperature or conductivity (doubtful) or if there's a normal workfunction between two neutral sinks in contact (doubtful), and for what exactly happens at medial boundaries, but there may not be fele leads.

      -Aut
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic