37639Re: [free_energy] RE: Benefits of Gravity Motor

  • Alius Sage
    Jan 24, 2014
      I wont say that it wont work nor will I attempt to prove same. I think you will shortly do both.

      On Thursday, December 26, 2013 7:16 AM, "scottw76051@..." <scottw76051@...> wrote:

      Well, I must say I'm intrigued. A perpetual motion machine, AND overtures towards the colonization of Mars. Please, tell us more!

      Why do we not deserve it? I don't want to wait until next year; I want a perpetual motion machine NOW!

      Do I understand you correctly that this machine only needs sand to work?

      Thanks in advance for all of the answers the these questions, and more questions that I'm sure are forthcoming!

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic