37634Speaker Update: 2014 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference

  • Steve Elswick
    Jan 21, 2014

      2014 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference

      July 30 – August 3 ++ Embassy Suites ++ Albuquerque, NM

      Speaker selection is ongoing and in its final stages. To assist you in making your vacation plans, we are releasing a partial list of speakers. In a couple of weeks, we should have a final list.

      Our Current List of Speakers include...

      Rozanne Bazinet - Keep Your Brain Strong In This Toxic World

      Charles J. Crosby DO, MD(H) - TensCam Revolution

      Harry Jabs -  Electric Universe Theory, Tesla’s Space Energy, and a New Galactic Model

      Thorsten Ludwig - Zero Point Energy... The Driving Power of Magnets

      William Alek - Revealing the Secrets of FREE Energy / Overunity Technology

      Luca Piergentili - The Toroidal Magneto-Static Generator (TMSG)

      Russell Anderson - Searl Anti-Gravity... Electromagnetic Propulsion

      Dannel Roberts - Gravity Shielding Using the Key Ring Atom

      David Yurth - Nova Neal Compression Engine

      Russ Gries -  Investigating 21st Century Technologies thru Experimentation

      Beverly Rubik, PhD - Beyond the ‘Memory’ of Water…  Latest Scientific Discoveries

      George Wiseman - Advanced Brown’s Gas Technology;  Build your own over-unity generator

      Thad Mauney - Thermo for the experimenter: measuring hi-efficiency device performance

      Rainer Huck - Understanding Energy Anomalies with the Reciprocal System

      Michael Twichell - Aether Gravity

      Abtracts will available at a later date.

      As we update the schedule, speakers will be listed at

      http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/2014conf/programlp.htm

      Note:  TeslaTech, Inc reserves the right to make changes to this schedule without notice.

      PREREGISTER TODAY!!! CALL  (520) 463-1994

      or go to

      http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/2014conf/programlp.htm

      -------- January Discount Ends Soon! --------

      LAST CHANCE TO SAVE 35%! PreRegister Before January 31!

      Save additional 5% by registering a guest!

      Note that the conference starts on Wednesday and ends on Sunday!

      Preregistration for the 2013 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference (Jul 30 - Aug 3, 2014 / Albuquerque, NM) is ongoing. However, in order to receive the 35% discount, members must sign up before January 31, 2014!!!

      Bring the family as well! Teens are FREE! It is a great time to share your ideas with those you love... who knows, you may be opening a door into their lives you never knew existed! Even if the Conference is not their cup of tea, Albuquerque itself is an interesting place to visit. Old Town is just down the street from the conference and gives you the flavor of the Old West. There's the famous tramway up Sandia Mountain, and other attractions nearby. You can stay a few extra days and make Albuquerque your hub to explore New Mexico. It's a great opportunity to expand your personal horizons... just beware of aliens if you travel to Roswell!

      Companion Special

      Save an additional 5% during the month of January with our Companion Special. Simply preregister TWO people at once to qualify. It can be yourself and your spouse, family member or a just a friend. Instead of a 35% discount... you will receive a 40% discount!

      Teens are FREE and do not count as part of the 'Companion Special'!

      Those wishing to save and preregister now, please go to:

      http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/2014conf/programlp.htm

      Or Call  520-463-1994 !!

      ExtraOrdinarily LOW Hotel Rates!... The conference site is at the  Embassy Suites Albuquerque... with room rates at an eye-popping $94 per night which includes breakfast and internet! Every room is a suite... this combined with the extremely discounted registration fee makes this the most affordable alternative energy conference I've ever attended. Act today!

      Hotel reservations can be booked at :

      http://www.albuquerque.embassysuites.com

      Be sure to use our online cde "TTI" for the special rate

      Or call (800) 362-2779  and be sure to request our special hotel conference rates...

      by mentioning TeslaTech !

      Vendor space is available... Vendors should direct their inquiries to Terry Brady at  (520) 463-1994  for pricing and other details. Please leave a message.

      Is your address up-to-date? Let us know if you have moved... we are upgrading our administrative databases and appreciate any help we can get.

      Last year was a great conference and this one promises to be even better!!

      See you in July! Bring a friend or two... or three! Thanks

      PREREGISTER TODAY!!! CALL  (520) 463-1994

      or go to

      http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/2014conf/programlp.htm

      Steve Elswick -- steve@...

      Publisher/Editor - ExtraOrdinary Technology

      (520) 252-0374 -- http://www.teslatech.info

      Coming to the 2014 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
      In Albuquerque New Mexico… July 30-Aug 3???

      2013 Conference DVDs are available here:
      http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/conftapes/teslatech/etcframe.htm