      From: amy_littledove@...
      To: free_energy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 20:41:35 -0800
      Subject: [free_energy] Perpetual Motion

      Hello members. I have been a member of this group for many years. I only check in occasionally. I have seen many claims of "free energy" and "perpetual motion" by quacks and frauds, dreamers, schemers, and scammers ( you know who you are). But is there anyone here who legitimately believes they have defied laws of physics, and created true overunity devices?

      Please don't bore me, and everyone else with tired old cliche's about the Wright Brothers Edison, etc. ( who honed their inventions in complete compliance of physical laws).

      I have read the last hundred or so posts, and as far as I can tell, the only people who believe in defying natural laws are tin-foil wearing freaks. Am I wrong?

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic