      From: one_christian_warrior@...
      To: free_energy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 16:58:32 -0700
      Subject: [free_energy] use pulleys to multiply rotations = electricity

      hello,

      I cannot believe that I can't get anybody to listen

      when I say free energy is sooooo simple

      you put power into driving a large pulley once

      and it is connected to many small pulleys on the same belt

      these mini-pulleys spin many extra rotations

      you get a net gain of power out of these mini-pulleys

      as they gain power from the extra rotations

      from the many mini-pulleys rotating
      more rotations = more electricity
      http://free-energy.yolasite.com/

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic