37544Re: [free_energy] use pulleys to multiply rotations = electricity

  • Marshall
    Oct 7, 2013
      Power is force times velocity.  If you use pulleys to double the speed of a pulley, then you have half the force.  Thus the power is unchanged.

      Marshall

      On 10/7/2013 7:58 PM, one_christian_warrior@... wrote:

      hello,

      I cannot believe that I can't get anybody to listen

      when I say free energy is sooooo simple

      you put power into driving a large pulley once

      and it is connected to many small pulleys on the same belt

      these mini-pulleys spin many extra rotations

      you get a net gain of power out of these mini-pulleys

      as they gain power from the extra rotations

      from the many mini-pulleys rotating

      more rotations = more electricity

      http://free-energy.yolasite.com/

      No virus found in this message.