      From: murilo luciano filho <avalanchedrive@...>
      To: Tom <thomasjschum@...>
      Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2013 5:36 PM
      Subject: RE: [free_energy] Re: ZPE (zero point energy) device, Verification

      better try this:

      > To: free_energy@yahoogroups.com
      > From: thomasjschum@...
      > Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 21:22:58 +0000
      > Subject: [free_energy] Re: ZPE (zero point energy) device, Verification
      > Looking at the illustration on the web (wow, look at this long link):
      > The motors are driving rotors that are about half the diameter of the fan housings. This
      has not been seen here in the USA so far as I know, as most box fans are square and thin. The housings are tubular and the depth of the housing is not particularly thin, so any fan constructed this way, efficient or not, will draw extra air through the housing and one might think this could mean a more efficient fan motor. Actually it isn't more efficient on the electromechanical side, it is simply more efficient on the aeromechanical side.
      > Where I work, an engineer developed a resonant mode switching converter and amazed me with its small size and high efficiency. Easy to do, however, since I am not knowledgeable in this area. One could apply resonant design principles to a fan motor since the loading is pretty much constant. The loading would constitute a damping (dissipating) resistance across the resonator, so there is only so far you can go with it. In a variable load situation a motor would have to be resonance tunable, a far more
      difficult proposition.
      > Newman applied his motor to a fan application with good results a number of years ago I believe (high efficiency but not necessarily overunity performance).
      > --- In free_energy@yahoogroups.com, T Lee Buyea Fla.News Service <ranger116@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Keppe motors are available in Brazil to the general public for cooling
      > > and as an example of improved efficiency and they are available through
      > > mail order from the company for about $100 including shipping and a kit
      > > version is also available.

      > (Yahoo! ID required)
      > <*> To change settings via email:
      > free_energy-digest@yahoogroups.com