37523Re: [free_energy] free_energy

  • Philip Stephens
    Aug 18, 2013
      A prism converts light into lower light frequencies, so I think there's hope if the right medium were used.

      Philip

      On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 4:23 PM, John Berry <berry.john22@...> wrote:
      You just reinvented the radio.

      Though it might be possible to take usable energy out of the air this way, it isn't easy.

      On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 7:01 PM, Philip Stephens <plusgforce@...> wrote:

      Since everything on this Earth vibrates at a certain frequency I was wondering if is possible to take energy vibrating in the air such as radio waves by building a machine that converts a higher vibration down to a lower vibration with the end result of the lower vibration being electricity.  I hope I don't seem too stupid...

      Timestamp:August 18, 2013.  If you build a machine like this then please consider putting the invention into public domain so we all benefit as quickly as possible.

      Philip

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic