37521free_energy

  • Philip Stephens
    Aug 18, 2013
      Since everything on this Earth vibrates at a certain frequency I was wondering if is possible to take energy vibrating in the air such as radio waves by building a machine that converts a higher vibration down to a lower vibration with the end result of the lower vibration being electricity.  I hope I don't seem too stupid...

      Timestamp:August 18, 2013.  If you build a machine like this then please consider putting the invention into public domain so we all benefit as quickly as possible.

      Philip
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic