37519Re: Digest Number 5178 ZPE (zero point energy) device

  • Tom
    Aug 17, 2013
      Eric,

      Nice to see a post from you here!
      As one who has tried several times to do something new and innovative, and always failed, I'd like to tell everyone who does not know you that:
      This guy Eric Krieg is genuinely interested in the new stuff and sincerely wants to witness a real breakthrough! Time after time he has been disappointed but he consistently avoids bitterness and moves on. This is persistence in its best sense, the sort of attitude we should all cultivate.

      Tom Schum
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic