Do You Do Skype?? Prospect Millions!

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 3 11:26 AM
      Do You Do Skype?? Prospect Millions!
      Unique Skype 2 Skype lead generating software.
      PLUS the 'Great Equalizer' Matrix: Everyone Earns!
      Top Sponsor guidance.
      http://vur.me/zbest10/messagemagic

      Make Money Online. No Cost To Get Started. This Really Works.
      Earn Up To $30 Per Referral...Plus A $125.00 Bonus For Joining
      http://tinyurl.com/3kakkx

      Blast your ads to 5,000 groups only $5.95 or less!
      http://tinyurl.com/6nwn8c or http://98.to/purads

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO RECIEVE E-MAILS FROM SOME GROUP. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
    • kay