No activity in last 7 days
The Frederick Hot Glass Society was started by local artists with the passion for hot glass who wanted to share ideas and experiences with other glass artists. The membership consists of artists who are experienced in the areas of fused glass, lampworking, PMC, casting, pate de’verre, stained glass as well as other mediums which work well with glass. All the members are very active in the local art scene and involved with area craft and gallery shows. Members are also involved with other lampwork groups, the International Society of Glass Beadmakers (ISGB), and teaching. The Society also maintains a website (www.frederickhotglass.org).
- Feb 15, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.