Hot Wheels, Nacscar, Speed Racer diecast FS

  • Lori Whiting
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2008
      These cars are from a smoke-free house with no dogs or cats

      All delivered prices are parcel post in Continental US.  Outside pays exact shipping charge.

      I combine shipping on multiple cars and will package them to survive the USPS.

      Please contact me directly.

      Hot wheels

      Workhorses American Ambulance white 1988
      in protector
      $15 delivered

      3 Window '34 #451 hot pink 1991 card clean card
      the blister has been reattached on one side and the paper laminate shows tearing
      in protector
      $12 delivered

      Street Cleaver #373 earthmover yellow 1ts Edition 1996 MOMC
      in protector
      $10 delivered

      '65 Mustang Convertible #455 metallic gold 1995 MOMC
      in protector
      $8 delivered

      '59 Cadillac #266 light purple 1991 MOMC
      in protector
      $8 delivered

      Pearl Driver VW Bug #293 pink pearl 1994 tan back MOMC
      in protector
      $8 delivered

      Nascar

      Gordon #24 Pepsi Lifetime Series 2/8 blue 1998 WC
      Earnhardt #8 '75 Dodge Lifetime Series Bonus Car blur & yellow 1997 WC
      Earnhardt  #3 GoodWrench Lifetime Series black 1998 WC

      $15 ea delivered
      $40 for all three delivered

      Speed Racer

      Johnny Lightning 2000 series
      Shooting Star (Racer X) #9
      $12 delivered

      Mach 5 & Shooting Star as stock cars
      These were the short prints in the case lot to make room for extra Mach 5's
      $30 for both delivered

      KISS cars  Johnny Lightning 1997
      Gene Simmons stock car Gene Simmons card #26
      Peter Criss funny car Paul Stanley card #8
      $30 for both delivered