For Sale: Wedding Items.. LOTS OF STUFF

  • cstudy79
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006
      I have a ton of stuff left over from my Wedding last weekend.
      Everything being sold was purchased new and in like new condition
      some even have tags attached. In the process of all that was going on
      I misplaced my receipts so I can not return. Prices are neg.

      Pictures available upon request. Please email me.

      8 glass bowels. Great for centerpieces.approx 8 inches around.
      * $5 for all 8

      Bubbles 69 so far and counting. These are small white bubbles with
      double heart on top. Wrapped in white organza with 2 shades of purple
      ribbon. But can be redone with your colors very easily.
      * $5 for all

      small bells 25 of these have little card attached that reads " May
      laughter and Joy fill this room as we toast the Bride & Groom. Take
      this tiny Wedding bell a sign of love to with them well. Ring it loud
      so all may hear when the Bride & groom are near. Very cute. Has
      purple & cream roses & purple ribbon also can be changed to matchyour
      colors.
      * $5 for all

      Lavender Sachets: 50 or more Satin purple bags & dark & light purple
      organza bags filled with lavender. Smells great.
      * $10 for all

      Box of purple rose petals 300 petals in box never opened
      * $5

      Box of white rose petals 300 petals in box never opened
      * $5

      2 used trees i forget what they are called. Topitary or something.
      Like 3 balls up the stem. Decorated in white & purple flowers but
      easily removable for your own colors or no flowers at all.
      * $10 for both

      Huge trash bag full of Organza fabric. Large pieces & small. White,
      cream & purples. ALOT..
      * $5 take entire bag

      2 Hurricane glasses New with tags. Still has tags. Great for
      centerpieces
      * $1 each

      Card Box decorated with lace & purple flowers can be redecorated
      looks like a wishing well.
      * $5

      10 Calla Lillies. approx 2.5ft tall. New with Tags. Retail us 2.99
      each
      $10 for all

      Box of Misc flowers. Some new with tags
      * $3 for entire box

      Bag of Pew bows purple & cream
      * $3 for entire trash bag full

      White aile runner
      * $2

      2 boxes of white roses garland lights. Still have boxes as they didnt
      match where i wanted them so they werent used. So pretty though
      * $5 for both boxes

      Bag of lace White & cream
      * $2 for entire bag

      More to come