Thesis

  • Brenna Dugan
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2008
      Thank you for all of your help. I turned in the final draft of my
      thesis, "Girls Wanted: For Service at the Fred Harvey Houses," this
      past friday. The info I received from this group helped finish out the
      last chapter.

      Thanks again
    • Michael McMillan
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2008
        Brenna,

        I'm sure you're glad to have that finished! We'd be interested in
        reading what you wrote, sometime.

        Regards,

        Michael

        --- In fred_harvey@yahoogroups.com, "Brenna Dugan" <brennastewart@...>
        wrote:

        > Thank you for all of your help. I turned in the final draft of my
        > thesis, "Girls Wanted: For Service at the Fred Harvey Houses," this
        > past friday. The info I received from this group helped finish out
        > the last chapter.
        >
        > Thanks again

      • Dolores Mosser
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2008
          Hi Brenna, I am running the Harvey House in Slaton. We need to talk
          about you doing a program for us in January, if possible.
          Congratulation. Dolores Mosser

          --- In fred_harvey@yahoogroups.com, "Michael McMillan"
          <harvey_house@...> wrote:

          > Brenna,
          >
          > I'm sure you're glad to have that finished! We'd be interested in
          > reading what you wrote, sometime.
          >
          > Regards,
          >
          > Michael
          >
          > --- In fred_harvey@yahoogroups.com, "Brenna Dugan" brennastewart@
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Thank you for all of your help. I turned in the final draft of my
          > > thesis, "Girls Wanted: For Service at the Fred Harvey Houses," this
          > > past friday. The info I received from this group helped finish out
          > > the last chapter.
          > >
          > > Thanks again

        • BRENNA STEWART
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 5, 2008
            Let me know when you want to talk and what kind of program you want.   I have done one in the past that I could update.
            Brenna

            <harvey_house@ ...> wrote:

            > Brenna,
            >
            > I'm sure you're glad to have that finished! We'd be interested in
            > reading what you wrote, sometime.
            >
            > Regards,
            >
            > Michael
            >
            > --- In fred_harvey@ yahoogroups. com, "Brenna Dugan" brennastewart@
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Thank you for all of your help. I turned in the final draft of my
            > > thesis, "Girls Wanted: For Service at the Fred Harvey Houses," this
            > > past friday. The info I received from this group helped finish out
            > > the last chapter.
            > >
            > > Thanks again

          • Dolores Mosser
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 5, 2008
              Sounds great, I will stay in touch with you. I want to have a Harvey girl sleep-over, and a engineer school type thing, so we will see.