Re: Harvey exhibit at the National Archives in Kansas City

  • Katrina Parks
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2013
      As part of the exhibit, we are pleased to announce the World Premiere Screening of:

      The Harvey Girls:  Opportunity Bound

      A New Documentary Film by Katrina Parks
      Produced by Katrina Parks, Michael Parks, and Thaddeus Homan. Edited by Thaddeus Homan.

      Presented by The National Archives, Kansas City
      June 21, 2013
      6 PM
      Venue: The National Archives, 400 West Pershing Road, Kansas City, MO 64108

      The evening's event will also include a panel discussion and Q&A after the screening with Katrina Parks: documentary film director and producer; Stephen Fried: author of Appetite for America: How Visionary Businessman Fred Harvey Built a Railroad Hospitality Empire that Civilized the Wild West; Denise Morrison: curator of collections at Union Station/Kansas City Museum; and Dr. Timothy Westcott: history professor at Park University.

      For more information about the premiere or the film, please contact katrinaparks@...
      To RSVP for the event, please email kansascity.educate@...

      Coming soon online: HarveyGirlsDocumentary.com and a Harvey Girls Documentary Facebook page, detailing all upcoming broadcasts on PBS, screening events in California, Arizona and New Mexico and DVD ordering information. In the meantime, we hope to see you in Kansas City for the premiere!

      Katrina Parks
      Producer
      Tel: 323-203-5968