Re: [fred_harvey] Amtrak applications

  • Susan Hershberger
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2013
      The New Mexico Rail Runner employed lots of retired Chicago train people (commuter train) when it first opened. For most of
       them it was their retirement job.  They liked the weather in NM.  !!

      Susan Hershberger
      Phone number  1-480-823-8046
      "All I want is to travel the world, read books that take my breath away, and occasionally write something meaningful."