Re: [fred_harvey] Re: When Molly Was a Harvey Girl

  • Frances Wood
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2011

      So glad you liked MOLLY, Michael!

      Frances

      www.francesmwood.com

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "harvey_house" <harvey_house@...>
      Sent: Mon, February 28, 2011 20:24
      Subject: [fred_harvey] Re: When Molly Was a Harvey Girl

      I finished "When Molly was a Harvey Girl" over the weekend, and enjoyed it very much.

      It had a good ending, but I would have liked it to go on longer. Several of the characters had situations that were changing at the end, so it would be nice to hear more about them in their new positions. One of the main characters left her job at the Harvey House and was going to write a book. I hope that is a sign that we might learn more about Molly and friends!

      --Michael