Find Fred! -- #44

  • harvey_house
    Message 1 of 173 , Jan 3, 2011
      Happy New Year, Fred fans!

      To get off to a good start, a new mystery location has been added to the home page...

      Like last time, it is a vintage birdseye view of the town which contains a Harvey House. It's not as hard as Guthrie, Oklahoma was last time.

      Regards,

      Michael
    • Michael
      Message 173 of 173 , Nov 8, 2012
        Sorry for the delay, Abbey. I was out of town and the solution image was at work.

        The answer is: Tulsa! For the complete image:

        Regards,

        Michael