Super Chief - Fred Harvey Cookbook

  • sfrr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2010
      Here is an interesting reference I found for those who try Fred Harvey recipies. Most of this has already been reprinted verbatum in other Fred Harvey recipie books but there might be one or two that have not.Unfortunately, the one recipie that I do not think I have seen before for Poached Eggs A La Reine Harlequin is too grainy to read.

      Evan