Find Fred! -- #32

  • harvey_house
    Message 1 of 173 , Jan 4, 2010
      Happy New Year!

      Here is a new mystery location, found on the home page:

      I consider it one of the most unattractive of the 20th century Harvey Houses. Very plain, at least on the outside. The Harvey House is a separate building from the beautiful station, sort of a utilitarian after thought, it looks like. It actually obscures the wonderful entrance to the station.

      You can see the news stand in the shadows on the left. This is in the corner of the station, not the Harvey House, which was squeezed up next to it.

      What is especially curious about this view is one of the the famous Harvey gongs sitting outside the Lunch Room door!

      Regards,

      Michael
    • Michael
      Message 173 of 173 , Nov 8, 2012
        Sorry for the delay, Abbey. I was out of town and the solution image was at work.

        The answer is: Tulsa! For the complete image:

        Regards,

        Michael