Introducing "A Train Story"

  • Dolores Mosser
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2009
      Dear Family, Friends and Associates,
              I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to my first children's book, A Train Story. The book is illustrated by a well-known artist from Austin, Texas--Nathan Jensen (www.natespace.com). Everyone who loves trains and reading to young children, will enjoy reading A Train Story. The rhyming text is fun, each page is overflowing with amazing details, and we have included an interactive and challenging activity page.
      This is the first book in a series I call
      "Do you know about..."

             We have just completed a very successful public debut at the Texas Book Festival in Austin, Texas and  will be having our first book signing in Lubbock Nov. 10 at First Bank and Trust from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at their new building at 98th and Slide.
             I am asking for your help. Please look over our website, (http://www.atrainstory.com) and forward this notice to your friends with young children or grandchildren.
      I am available to do book signings and/or programs
      on The Train Story "Story" for clubs, church groups, schools, organizations, etc. large or small. Please contact me for that information at 806-787-3180 or at  doloresmosser@....
              The book is available for purchase on the website and at Amazon.com. Look for A Train Story at Hastings in Round Rock and Lubbock very soon.
                 I hope you enjoy A Train Story and the website, and share it with your family and friends.
      "All aboard!" Dolores Mosser