Re: Find Fred! -- #23

  • Michael McMillan
    Message 1 of 173 , Jun 3, 2009
      The answer to the lastest quiz is the Frisco Depot with the Harvey Lunch Room and News Stand in Hugo, Oklahoma.

      Entire picture:

      If you ever get the chance, I would highly recommend visiting this fantastic location yourself.

      http://www.friscodepot.org/

      Hugo, Waynoka and Guthrie are the three "must-see" Fred Harvey locations in Oklahoma.

      --Michael

      > This view shows the news stand [left] and the entrance to the Lunch Room [between the two bicycles].
    • Michael
      Message 173 of 173 , Nov 8, 2012
        Sorry for the delay, Abbey. I was out of town and the solution image was at work.

        The answer is: Tulsa! For the complete image:

        Regards,

        Michael