1746Re: [fred_harvey] The Castaneda

  • Eric Miller
    Apr 22, 2014
      try this link for the 2nd pic of ths sign. Sorry.

      From: E&R Miller <dosokies@...>
      To: fred_harvey@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 6:54 AM
      Subject: [fred_harvey] The Castaneda
      As you are all aware, the Castaneda has been sold and is being restored. One of the treasures of the Castaneda has apparently disappeared. The cast iron sigh that was mounted on a pole outside of the front entrance for many,many years has gone missing. It was taken down around 2005 or so years ago and stored inside the building. The new owner has not been able to find it and the old owner says it must have been stolen. I am attaching a couple of photos of the sign, so if anybody sees it or knows of it's whereabouts let the new owner of the Castaneda know. They are going to get a new sign made, but really, the one that hung there for many, many years is the one that needs to be there. Pass the word around to any collectors you might know and maybe we can get this sign returned to where it belongs.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic